View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 TAO Members disrupt players while they are farming! 

Post TAO Members disrupt players while they are farming!
Hello to every1! As u saw in the tittle, same story goes on ....
Probably, cuz server has no pvp , some tao members go in the farm zones, and they bother players while they are farming.
(Hit them, make them flag to kill them, pk them etc)
I will let the screenshots above so u can see them whats going on (But i am sure most of u guys know what is the situation).
Just so say some words (for 1 more time, but nvm.)
I saw some ppl say in global that its a pvp server, dont qq about that they kill u etc. Yea, okey, for sure its a pvp server!
But how u believe ppl will go out for pvp when u dont let them to farm and u "bother" them?
How they will "make" their gear while u simply pk me and u dont let them to spent their precious time for farm adena/ckc/ls etc?
Some ppl must (!) understand this: When u DONT let some1 to farm, and to build his gear, he simply will leave from server and he will search
somewhere else to play/farm. Dont excpet server to has much pvp and to see much ppl "hunting" for pvp. Simply new players will left for sure!
And smth last, dont tell me to change the farming spot. Where else i can go? In lower lvl farm areas where lower lvl are lvl up there? I think no!
From the l2 Experience, i know for sure 1 thing: "If u see players, especially full, to bother low gear players for pvp, and not to be in the pvp zone, that means that the server has a big luck of pvp, and those players are so desperate for just "1" pvp that can make anything for just "1" pvp .... So lamte rly ah?
Anyway, i dont except smth to change or any kind of punishment. Players will see it with they own eyes.

/Enjoy

https://imgur.com/a/o3i73

https://imgur.com/IuUeg7j

https://imgur.com/cF5YqsO

https://imgur.com/CSJEbpd

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Post Re: TAO Members disrupt players while they are farming!
Lol Im vuur, here you fail to mention that you let youre hp drop down low, so 2 hits of my club pked you.

Just as you fail to mention that you where calling ppl moron on slope. But hey its all a matter of perspective isnt :)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Vuur bully pffffff ;P

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Tao is a cancer in this server and for sure this clan / ally is responsible for many incommers in server leave after few days, they dont care about nothing its only bully players ! And obvious dont lose time to post this just because nothing will happen as usual!

Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:49 pm

kyoukan wrote:
Tao is a cancer in this server and for sure this clan / ally is responsible for many incommers in server leave after few days, they dont care about nothing its only bully players ! And obvious dont lose time to post this just because nothing will happen as usual!

This isnt completly fair in this sitaution seeing he provoked the sitaution. It wasnt my intetion to pk him i just clubbed him and he died. He took his armor off so my club made like 500 damage then he screened it and post in forum.
Should i post here each and every time i get pked?
O wait ofcourse i deserve it then cause im tao and then everything goes. PPl can do stuff to tao but if it happens back ppl scream. Gimme a break plz............

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:25 am

Topic moved

Please refer to the correct forum section when creating a topic. This is / was not a bug of any kind, therefore it has nothing to do with that forum section.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:36 am

Forsaken wrote:
Topic moved

Please refer to the correct forum section when creating a topic. This is / was not a bug of any kind, therefore it has nothing to do with that forum section.

So is this your answer Admin? Rly? U have a clan to your server that is rly a "cancer" as @kyoukan" says and i am totally agree with him.
Those "players" bothers and disrupt any1, they dont let any1 to farm, (with some small excpections ofc) and ofc new players just left from server!
If u want to have this situation to your server, for me its ok, i will find another place to play when they ppl will respect me.
Remember, u are the guy that u loose smth (players,fame of server, votes, donates etc), not us! ;)
HF and GL =)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:42 am

Aside from abusing power, what would you suggest a GM does? There isn't much other than "don't call people names", "don't strip down and let yourself get PK'd", and "farm somewhere else". Welcome to Lineage 2.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 am

ChaoticgeN wrote:

So is this your answer Admin? Rly? U have a clan to your server that is rly a "cancer" as @kyoukan" says and i am totally agree with him.
Those "players" bothers and disrupt any1, they dont let any1 to farm, (with some small excpections ofc) and ofc new players just left from server!
If u want to have this situation to your server, for me its ok, i will find another place to play when they ppl will respect me.
Remember, u are the guy that u loose smth (players,fame of server, votes, donates etc), not us! ;)
HF and GL =)

1st. If you would've made your homework, you would've know that Forsaken is only a forum moderator and not an in-game GM. :) These are two different things.

2nd. His response if very pertinent and simple, since his job is to keep the forum clean and make sure that everything is on his place as it is intended.

3rd. It doesn't actually matter if you are from TAO or not (LOL).Just as Thor said: "This is a matter or perception"... Take note that not only the players from TAO does this kind of things... There are others more with or w/o a clan... Even I did / do this from time to time xD I get easily bored and want to farm my PK achievement. :mrgreen:

4th. From my point of view, you kinda take this on another level (a personal one), which is not ok. You are making a whole drama on the forum, because you've been PK-ed on a PVP/PVE server while farming. Then I suggest you to go on the official servers and let me know how the farming spots are going there? - I can give you a hint: Each clan / CP has it's own spot and if they find you there, you're dead meat!.

5th. Every server has a "cancer" clan/ally based on the players perspective, and every clan has it's own cancer / retarded players... So grow up...

Either way what would you suggest? To ban these guys, because they PK new players? Talking from a self L2 player: "Welcome to L2 baby..." You will see this kind of behavior on all server and not only here... This is why we have multiple farm zones and spots, so that these sort of things can be avoided.
Also, I invite you to read the .faq and check our hardzone farming zone, which includes a party farm that will keep you safe from PK :) (also it's a much better farm place rather than VOL - Slope).

Conclusion: Stop being a wimp, grow some balls, farm in a safer place! (not in a PVP area - YES Slope is a fucking PVP area) and there you have it. You will get your money, buy your gear, and PK or w/e you feel like the "bullies" from the high-school :) Or if you thing these kind of things are to harsh for you, then L2 is not for you, and should consider playing another game such as Poly Pony or something...

Cheers, on another server girl!
P.S. I have girls in my clan that are more man than you've ever been on this forum dude... Or miss, I dunno.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:10 am

WOW well said exeduss!! +111111111111 here ;P

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]