View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Victrix destroying sieges and tw 

Post Victrix destroying sieges and tw
Like the title says victrix is destroying tw and sieges with their endless dualbox chars.
I wanna propose no more dual boxxing in tw and sieges.
Second i wanna see no more endless resurections in TW. Make it the same rules as sieges. Start in Vilage or castle.
Mass pvp in this server is not only boring but just an endless loop on both sides with no real winner in the end.
we need something to change on this, maybe longer cooldown on resurection.

Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 am

Post Re: Victrix destroying sieges and tw
Are you sure you want to start this bro..?

Do you really want me to record the next TW/Siege and see how many of ur chars are active and how many are bot like?

As a fast example: this siege, hashirama was bot like healing. I was focusing him the whole siege. He was just self-healing and mana buring me. Killed him, stood dead 10 whole minutes until we killed all of you in that current rush, while all the other healers kryptonite and all the others were keep going to town and coming back.

Second round, lethaled him, he was again "afk" 10-15 minutes until we killed you again. Note: the other healers and OL were keep coming back and forth again and again.

Want more? Please tell me, and I will :)

Note: During the last siege, I and Kaye were the only ones that had dual box online :) Rest of them were real people. But just to comfort your soul, I will record next siege/TW and show you how many people are logged in TS (yes we actually use TS) and how many we are in the CC :) (to compare the numbers will be ur job).

As for the other rules... They are kinda retarded, don't you think?

Thu May 18, 2017 11:11 am

So damn funny how hypocrite TAO members are.

I don't see you guys QQ'ing when Tui always have his little PR pet following him around for auto PR anytime he gets rooted while his soul cleanse is on cooldown or when pUlo on his titan had his army of Apps following him in slope.

I don't see you talk about your boxed domis/healer/etc. Yet only Victrix are the bad boys with boxes!

I don't see you guys crys about BOTS in your alt clan Resurexion farming frozen safe zone to feed your shops like ''Storas and other shops ALWAYS selling countless EWS and GC. Funny how TAO members almost never farms anything yet your private stores in giran are always filled with EWS/EAS/GC's.

Weird how everything was fine when you had all the wards and could do as you please with switching clans and alliances to own 3-4-5 castles but now that you can't we need changes..?

Weird how you guys got Aden castle for PvPAllStars from bug abuse and yet you would call everyone QQ'ers who complained about the bugs... Well guess what bitch, tables have turned, you no longer get epics, you no longer get all the wards, and it's 2 times in a row you fail to get our castles so now you're the QQ'ers and you want admins to help you? Fuck off already. You guys had like 5 boxed Domis+healers, even Machaka was only auto attacking 24/7.. You failed to chain FoI + you had Hisoka AS ALWAYS trying to abuse geodata at the pedestal so we couldn't target him, just like you guys did at Aden but that didn't wortk this time, that's not our fault nor GM's fault.

TL;DR: If you little QQ'ers can't handle TW/Sieges, just stop coming.. It shouldn't be too hard for you guys, you had plenty time to practive how to be pussies at TW/Sieges when Noop was around ;)

Thu May 18, 2017 11:31 am

Wow so much anger Wayu..Let me see hmm...yep i dont give a fuck about youre opinion mister random. Long post imma do exaclty nothing with it, thnx for youre input.

Next exeduss.

Get into what?
You dont see anything wrong in TW or sieges are you so thickheaded you dont see any problem whatsoever?
its ok in full buffed pvp server ppl can res on battlefield, in TW that is?
Ill tell you this its boring, tw is just a 2 hour uselsss crap fight for some useless crap wards that we all rly dont need.
Am i talking only from tao side or am i talking in general to benefit the server in the future?

Fyi, i still find it strange you where killing hashiram all siege, when he was just there the last 45 minutes.

Thu May 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Thor wrote:
Wow so much anger Wayu..Let me see hmm...yep i dont give a fuck about youre opinion mister random. Long post imma do exaclty nothing with it, thnx for youre input.

Next exeduss.

Get into what?
You dont see anything wrong in TW or sieges are you so thickheaded you dont see any problem whatsoever?
its ok in full buffed pvp server ppl can res on battlefield, in TW that is?
Ill tell you this its boring, tw is just a 2 hour uselsss crap fight for some useless crap wards that we all rly dont need.
Am i talking only from tao side or am i talking in general to benefit the server in the future?

Fyi, i still find it strange you where killing hashiram all siege, when he was just there the last 45 minutes.

I didn't stated the whole siege, but 2 rounds :D it's a difference. Even if you read the global chat after the siege ended, you would've seen that on this subject TAO got owned and nobody from there not even Kryptonite who started to QQ about this dual box shit said anything else.

Why? Because you had like 7 OL's and uhm... 7-8 Cardis? How many of them were actually real players and how many bots/dual box? C'mon dude... Let's get real this time... Talking about fucking dual box... We had 4 parties where 2 of them had only 1 damn healer (my party was one of them).

This is why we were forced to fight inside or as a group, due to the lack of healers... And yet with our 6 healers and 1 OL we still managed to kick ur damn ass with ur whole army of healers, so what now, feeling but hurted?

Or yes, you are pissed maybe that we Victrix the ally clan were able to resurrect on the siege zone by using "charm of courage" and you guys were not, and were forced to go to town and bring ur healer army over and over again? :D

But yet, like I said, next time I will print screen our CC list and our TS so that you will see how many "dual boxes" we are making on every event of such type.

As for the endless fight... I said that it's a stupid idea because the same thing applies on the PVP zone. If you ban resurrects in TW/siege, why not ban it also in PVP? What's the difference, please explain me this. But to answer you question, yes it's perfect normal that in a full buff pvp to be able to resurrect a dead player in PVP/TW/Siege zone/Epic raid zone you call it. It's part of the game :)

Sorry but you have no point here dude... PVP server or low rate server, blame NC for allowing us to ress during siege/TW, not Balls. But if you so think that TW is boring then why you participate?

P.S. You guys ALWAYS out number us with at least 1-2 parties when it comes to siege/TW and some times even in PVP (what a surprise), yet we are not crying on the forum for this crap, because we just got used to it.

Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 pm

man you stated you was focusing him the whole siege lol, wtf.
Alright then i dont have a point, it is all perfeclty fine youre right.
I guess i should know this, youre like the old ppl in a company. Worked there so long all stucked in their routine. Nvr open for any changes.
And why in godname should i be butthurted xd senseless comment

Ill tell you this and this is how i see it.

You all need the whole server to beat us on any given time, this tell me most of you dont how to play.
Epm build his clan he done a good job with it, thats the honest truth.
Shame he went back to noop and all those ppl he left in the first place, victrix=noop its the same nothing changed there, biweekly clan only on siege they are there. Victrix is 0 without that crew and we all know that.
Youre proud cause you beat us at dion, whilest we just came there for fun, no intention to even get the castle just fun, so be proud on this achivement cause we all are just laughing at it :)
You all just dont seem to get it xd

Thu May 18, 2017 1:04 pm

No anger here, just funny how stupid you are to always point finger but completely ignore the fact that your own clan does the exact same things.

And stop trying to look good by calling other people random when you're one of the worst tank to ever play this game, i can do a better job at tanking than you with my tank sub with lvl 18 skills.

Less crying, Balls has better things to do.

Thu May 18, 2017 1:13 pm

And here i am thinking i alrdy told you im not interested in youre useless oftopic chit chat wayu, youre just another keyboard hero so sst mister random.

Thu May 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Thor wrote:
man you stated you was focusing him the whole siege lol, wtf.
Alright then i dont have a point, it is all perfeclty fine youre right.
I guess i should know this, youre like the old ppl in a company. Worked there so long all stucked in their routine. Nvr open for any changes.
And why in godname should i be butthurted xd senseless comment

Ill tell you this and this is how i see it.

You all need the whole server to beat us on any given time, this tell me most of you dont how to play.
Epm build his clan he done a good job with it, thats the honest truth.
Shame he went back to noop and all those ppl he left in the first place, victrix=noop its the same nothing changed there, biweekly clan only on siege they are there. Victrix is 0 without that crew and we all know that.
Youre proud cause you beat us at dion, whilest we just came there for fun, no intention to even get the castle just fun, so be proud on this achivement cause we all are just laughing at it :)
You all just dont seem to get it xd

Proud... In a game... Dude... I joined the TW in the lat 30 min, and siege only for fun. Won't show up in game until the next one :roll:

And no... I'm not the old shit and stuff, but you simply put in the light things that were existent ever since the game was launched, and start to cry about them...

Either way... you state that you are "laughing" in front of us, yet you are the one that is crying on forum... you are crying about us making dual boxes to fight against you! The fuck is your logic at? Are you even thinking when you are posting? :roll: Or ur just.. uhm, ok let me say this, and that and act like a pro, cuz me pro!

Sorry, but simply, I can't get ur point... Maybe ur right, maybe I'm retarded, and I know I'm repeating myself but you are the ones that "did it for fun", you are "laughing" (in game) but on forum you are crying that we used dual box chars to beat you up :!: :!: :!:

Dude get your thoughts together, you are way better than this..

Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Thor wrote:
And here i am thinking i alrdy told you im not interested in youre useless oftopic chit chat wayu, youre just another keyboard hero so sst mister random.

You just prove my point even more with your childish attitude. You look like a 10 years old who will just say random shit and then go ''nah nah nah im right you're all wrong i don't care nanaananaan''. You must be the kind of kid who will pm someone to talk shit and then instantly block him/her to feel ''cool'' having the last word. ''we didn't care about castle and never intended to take it, we just came for fun'' sounds pretty hard to believe considering the amount of QQ your clan had on global chat after the siege, and with the post you make about it. Way to contradict yourself there big boy.

PS: the only ''mr random little keyboard warrior'' here is you, because all you do is act like a little brat instead of actually replying to the facts i've laid out. You know i'm right when i say your clan does the same shit, that's why you just choose to ignore my post and claim ''you don't care'', grow up kid.

Thu May 18, 2017 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next