View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TW and Siege bots? Not really: READ! 

Post Re: TW and Siege bots? Not really: READ!
Thor wrote:
It is not totally legit you are only saying this cause those ppl are on your side. They use this server as a girlfrend on the side. Pretty good for a fuck every 2 weeks but other then that she is useless. This is the truth and I think this is not ok. A total lack of respect to every person playing this server daily.

Dude... You are taking this personally ... Like literally ... I am also not playing as frequently as I did 1 year ago. In fact I barely log in, but still I log in for TW/Siege (if I can) just because I love to stay on TS and chit-chat with my friends. I couldn't care less if we win or not these events. But since I log in for chit-chat why not playing for 2 hours as well?

You imply, that anybody who is no longer playing here, should not be able to play anymore??? Ok, let's make the server pay2play - sounds like a good idea eh? Get real, what the hell is wrong with you?

We all have a personal life, that is outside of L2, and most of us actually stopped in wasting time on it, aside when we simply gather and have some fun. Whats wrong with that?! - Are you this angry and nervous that we are able to discuss with each other via communication platforms and organize a round up once every two weeks or w/e?

You have an abnormal thinking sorry to say this...

And for the record: We were actually promised that this TW/Siege will be MASSIVE and with a shitload of fun coming from you guys. Thing that triggered us and made us hop in for some good ol'fashion weekend. But clearly this did not happen (I had to quit a beer night just to join a fucking 2 hours siege, where we stood in front of Giran).

So yes mate, cry more and cry hard that we come and play every two weeks just to fuck you up on TW and Siege, you truly deserve it :)

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:52 am

Personally? Thanx for the laugh there :D

I'm calling as I see it. It's not only this weekend, it's every siege weekend. The majority of ppl logged play on another server and you know it. Epm got a big clan on another server and they all come here for tw. Then after they go play there again simple facts.
The girlfriend on the side.

I'm implying nothing just stating the obvious.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Thor wrote:
It is not totally legit you are only saying this cause those ppl are on your side. They use this server as a girlfrend on the side. Pretty good for a fuck every 2 weeks but other then that she is useless. This is the truth and I think this is not ok. A total lack of respect to every person playing this server daily.

Those ppl arnt on my side because i am not even on any side. Its on every server that ppl just log for Sieges and TW. Its not just here. Its even on official like that.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:55 pm

And for the record exe I don't know where you got your info but lmao . You don't know anything about us nor will you ever.
I don't know what's wrong with you but my best guess is that you don't care about this server seeing you reacting always agresively on someone. Shame we don't have a block function on the forum cause I'm tired to read your useless comments.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Thor wrote:
And for the record exe I don't know where you got your info but lmao . You don't know anything about us nor will you ever.
I don't know what's wrong with you but my best guess is that you don't care about this server seeing you reacting always agresively on someone. Shame we don't have a block function on the forum cause I'm tired to read your useless comments.

What info, lol... I don't quite a damn fuck about you guys :roll: I've been told a thing, I expected that it will be fun, you proved me the opposite - so stop fucking crying.

And yet again, I told you many times and will repeat myself: You post retarded shit, you get the appropriate response for it. It's quite simple.

P.S. I am well aware that you are talking about all the sieges / TW's ... The forum is quite full of this shit, and all of them are triggered by you guys.
P.S.2. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts ;p There's your "block" function.

Cheers!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 pm

I agree with Exe, also is the Topic changing to a flame topic....

Fact is that ppl will always flame that the opponents use bots, its because they cant handle that with another reason.

No valid arguments why the ppl got terminated = opponents use bots
No more valid arguments in a flame = start to insult the person/clan/ally/family
They get ignored by the opponents while to do the things above = make a shittopic on forum with false/fake facts

Its always like that and it will be always like that. ppl believe they are strong and untouchable if they play the hard boy/girl ingame by shitchat and flame other ppl.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 am

I havent made any claims in this topic about bots nor am i flaming. On the other hand this exeduss is making this into a flame fest, he is just being disrespectfull.
If you dont agree with my opinion you can say so and make a healthy discussion about it. I guess this logic is just too much to comprehend by exe.
I havent seen one topic of this guy where he does not act semi agresive. He is right and all others are wrong and if the others dont bow before him he gonna act out. He has no respect for others when they in his eyes make a dumb post. The post they make is in their eyes legit and they do their best to explain or throw some ideas out there.

You guys think its ok if ppl log every 2 weeks to flood the server and use it as side gf, i think the server deserve much more respect then that.
Thats my opinion and i aint gonna change it and if you dont agree with it so be it thats your right. There is no need to get on personal lvl and asking whats wrong with me, hoping for me to bite the bait cause i wont.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:00 am

Thor wrote:
My opinion is that if you don't take part in the community you shouldn't be allowed to come ever 2 weeks destroying the sieges and tw for ppl who play every day here.

You expect me to give a positive feedback on this one? xD

If you so call me a hater and claim that I don't give a fuck, and give only "toxic" arguments, here are a few lines where I had a constructive argument (either be PRO or CON)

5thAnniversary wrote:
.afk to report afk. but what if they spam .afk on you in event? i cant do a shit in this event.
My suggestion: You should Impose command reuse time. example 5 minutes, because you don't have that many to report in one event.

My Response: Have to agree with this one...There are quite a bunch of stupid kids that abuse this command in events... Happened to me dozens of time while playing with my tank in CTF... The fact that I stay near my flag with a tank and guard it, doesn't necessarily means that I'm AFK! So ye... I would also love to see an improvement on this command, as it can actually be abused very easy...

Seymour wrote:
Hi everybody :) We are in the suggestions subforum so I'd like to make a couple of those concerning judicator: I see they didn't receive any custom skills cause all of their skills are awesome for PVE, but probably they could use a little improvement in PvP, considered that everyone just plays them as alts for RBs. Im not talking about boosting their stats or else, maybe it could be a start giving them some of the skills you can obtain with FS, for example protection of rune/allignment/elemental or magician's will, which they don't get since they can get max to lvl 80 in retail :D

What do you guys say? Again, it's just a suggestion, but Judicators should deserve some more dignity :P

My Response: You should keep in mine that Judicator is not a main class, but a sub-class that can be only achieved after making the other classes as a Kamael. As far as I know, the Judicator was a support type class thought from the very beginning due to it's highly powered buffs and de-buffs that it has. Never was intended to be a damage dealer.

Granaux wrote:
Was not long ago i think exeduss made a topic about raiddrop sucks due to all clan eggs elegia jewels etc. I can agree with him that it's that good drop i raid for fun and the idea of doing something together with clan not for the drops exept epic raids.

What about to add for every succsessfull raid you get raid points everyone that contributed to kill the raid get like 10 raid points, epics should be moore depends if it is core or valakas.

for thoose raid points you can exchange them at gm shop for GC/GCM/LS/GB etc... Because all i value in a custom raid is BEAS/BEWS/GCM/LS all other i sell at gm shop. So with this you can get fair amount of GCM on every single raid when you can choose what kind of reward you want for you raid points and the additional if you're lucky with the drop to get the goods from pt loot. It is not that satisfying when you can kill 5 RBs in a row and the drop you get is elegia jewels, eggs, codex :/....

a little like the blood mark you get from FOW/OLY but instead of a random bag with GCM/GC/LS you can choose. Have to add that that blood mark from fow/oly is very awsome :D!

How much every raid point cost is a tricky question but maybe if you get 10 points for a raid GCM = 20 points and you can get a GCM for every second raid. I dont think it should be oath item because some play classes that not very suited for raid so you can use an alt titan and give the items you get for the raid points to your main etc. Just to avoide that you dont have to bring 3 healers to a raid.

In my opinion this will bring life into raids, i dont agree with that "all raids are dead anyway so it is already good drops". It is just fun to do when there is break in pvp or something. Now even core is wurth to kill and all gear up faster and not QQ that it is hard to farm gear and reach the goal to max up gear and skill to pvp 24/7. That is always my goal on every L2 server i've been on.

This idea may have some "holes" i just putting out there to se what Balls and you guys think about it :)

My Response: 1. Not ok with the choose capability of what pouch to get using the FOW marks. It's obvious that everybody will take only GCM and then TOP LS. Which will fuck up the economy even more, because even if the items will be oath (if I'm not mistaking), there will be more offer than demand. And when you have more gcm to sell than people will buy, you won't get at a point where nobody will buy anymore and you will remain with them trashed in the wh, which eventually will transform the gcm into a worthless item. And the same would go for the top LS. So leave the pouches as they are.

2. Your idea with raid points is somehow interesting, but I don't think we need it. We need just a simple thing: Epics must NOT drop anymore armor parts or jewels, and instead drop more GCM/Top-High LS/Heart Stones and instead of the other useless items it can be added to the drop list Adena. Make it retail like (somehow) where it could drop 3 to 5 stashes or something like that with the amount of 5b to 10b each, oh and yes BEWS and BEAS along side with the Epic Jewel and Crystal scrolls.

3. The normal RB's should mantain the drop list, except the elegia jewles, or I don't know, make the BEWS/BEAS Top LS and GCM drop slightly more often than elegia jewels.

4. If your goal was to get fast full gear and pvp, then you should play on a random server that allows you to do that. This server is a PVE one, and it's crucial to remain like this! The PVE always leads the players into PVP! ALWAYS. Also the raids are killed every day, because they do have indeed good drops and when it's 2x drop they are even better to farm them! But they need just a little more adjustments (mentioned in point 3) so that the PVE would become more interesting and then the PVP will come also.

And I can continue with this until I fill this topic... I even had constructive and fair arguments to you're actual posts, but your little brain cannot get pass trough the "hate" or w/e shit you have :) Dunno tbh wth is wrong with you... While you were in Seraphims you seemed to be a cerebral person, but since you joined TAO you started to prove the opposite, and you're not the only one... Which is sad :)

Cheers now. I'm gonna leave this topic cuz I got bored

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:42 pm

And again you are insulting me.
You just can't make post without a insult can you...
It's good to see you feel the need to defend yourself by posting some positive comments you made. It says enough.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2