View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Video Contest! April 2015 (Its now over) 
Site Admin

Post Video Contest! April 2015 (Its now over)
Balls wrote:
We are having a Video Contest!

Winners will get the following....
- 1st place 35$ donation credit and 3 Crystal Enchant Scrolls (100% enchant rate), 25 Giant's Codex Mastery, and an A Grade Weapon Token for .dressme (this is early access, it will be released later another way, but its exclusive for now!).
- 2nd place 25$ donation credit and 2 Crystal Enchant Scrolls (100% enchant rate), 20 Giant's Codex Mastery, and an A Grade Weapon Token for .dressme (this is early access, it will be released later another way, but its exclusive for now!).
- 3rd place 20$ donation credit and 1 Crystal Enchant Scroll (100% enchant rate), 15 Giant's Codex Mastery, and an A Grade Weapon Token for .dressme (this is early access, it will be released later another way, but its exclusive for now!).

If your not familiar with whats on the donation list click here http://www.l2equanimity.com/donate.php to see, or type .info and click Donations in game. Giving donation credit as a prize gives winners a much broader spectrum of prizes to choose from, ones that they want the most.

Anyone who participated and met the requirements but did not place will get 20 Elemental Crystals, 6 Giants Codex Mastery and an A Grade Weapon Token for .dressme (this is early access, it will be released later another way, but its exclusive for now!) grade for trying.(prizes will be given out after the contest is over, prizes can only be claimed up to 1 month after the contest is over)

The video must meet the following requirements
- The THEME is "NEW PLAYER BONUSES" so you must include information about new player bonuses, the more the better,having all the information is not completely necessary, but you must include at least 3 of the following : Free S84 gear (our Oath Elegia/Vorpal) | Newbie scrolls and how they help new players build their character faster | Better Enchant rates for newbie gear (Oath) | Special Events designed for new players (Limited Mode Events | PvP/PK protection | New clans get special bonuses, for more details about this type .newbie in game, but you are encouraged to show features that don't involve new players too.
- It MUST be at least 90 seconds (1.5 minutes).
- It MUST be posted on YouTube and be able to be viewed by the public.
- The video MUST have L2 Equanimity in its name, and the description must have http://www.L2Equanimity.com in it.
- The video MUST be an actual video with motion, we do not want a whole video of a slideshow of screenshots.
- The video MUST contain a decent amount of original content (your own video), sometimes people want to post a video that is 90% a Lineage 2 CGI movies. We don't want that.
- The Video contest will last 1 month , so it will end on May 3rd 2015 and you must have your video submitted by that time.
- You may submit as many videos as you want, but the one we think is the best will be considered for prizes. So submitting multiples may help you win.
- Be careful on what you put as the audio for your video, copyright infringed audio usually gets blocked in some countries such as mine, so if i cant view it, it wont be accepted.
- This videos will be used to help advertise the server/added to our YouTube page, by submitting a video here your accepting that we are allowed to use it for those purposes.
- We have had a problem before with another video contest where someone submitted a good video, then several other people made videos very similar to that person that made good video. Using same/similar styles is acceptable to an extent, but if your video is too much like someone else's video it will not be considered for prizes.
- If anyone has additional questions feel free to ask.

To submit a video to the contest, post it in the "VIDEO CONTEST" thread which is located in the "GENERAL" section of the forums and must include the following information. A link to your video on YouTube. What program you used to record the video, and what program you used to edit the video.

I have tried searching around for the best software to record and tested a lot of things and Fraps seems like the best one to me. Keep in mind there is a free and payed version, the free version will have a small "www.fraps.com" up top and has less features then the full version but its by the far the best free version of a recording program i have seen so far and least intrusive mark compared to other recorders. Here is the download below.

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Here some other programs used to capture and/or edit video
Sony Vegas
Windows Movie Maker
avs video converter

*if there is something missing from this list that you use, please post it, we will update our list.

Here are a few examples from previous contests, please note our theme is different, and its supposed to involve new player bonuses.

The contest is now over, here are the results! thanks everyone who participated

1st: Calixto

2nd: Kamira

3rd: Lirael

Remember even if you didnt win you still get a prize, to receive your prize please send me a message here in the forums in a PM or email me at balls006@hotmail.com which ever is easiest for you (Do NOT post in this thread for your rewards...)

Please message me in this format if you did not place, here on the forums (in a PM) or email me at balls006@hotmail.com

Forum Name:
Character name you want items sent to:
Type of Elemental Crystals you want/assortment you want:

If you placed please message me in this format here on the forums (in a PM) or email me at balls006@hotmail.com

Forum Name: (this is only required if you email me)
Character name you want items sent to:
Desired Rewards for donation credit: (tell us what you want with your donation credit)
Type of Crystal Enchants you want: (remember to tell me armor or weapon, or how much of each)

I want to thank everyone so much for taking their time to make these videos, and remember even if you didn't place you have helped our server! These will all be added to our youtube channel :)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:38 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Video Contest! April 2015
Well it seems that i am the first one who want to show a Video made for the server :)

Thats my Video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UxKOXwcytI

for Record i used Fraps.

For the Animations i used Adobe After Effects CS6 64Bit

For the Video editing i used Sony Vegas Pro 13 64Bit

Enjoy it and i hope Balls you like it ^^

Edit 14.04.15: Uploaded a Better Quality Video

Last edited by Kamira on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:24 pm
Site Admin

Our first entry, awesome! I think it looks good, i would only suggest cut off the NCSoft part in the beginning because NCSoft = bot filled servers and we have no affiliation with them.

Thanks for your video :D

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:45 pm
Profile WWW

Well if you would like it i will do it for you ^^

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:57 pm
Site Admin

Kamira wrote:
Well if you would like it i will do it for you ^^

I see you updated it, thanks so much :)

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

here is my video for the contest
k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aE-bCjmCBc

Recording - FRAPS
Video editing - Sony Vegas Pro 13
Audio editing - Sound Forge Pro 10

hope you like :D
Do not forget to share and comment :D :D :D :D

Last edited by Calixto on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:31 pm
Site Admin

Calixto wrote:

Recording - FRAPS

Its great thank you

PS: I already PMed him about it, but hes missing stuff about new player bonuses, he says he will get it updated ;)

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

Calixto wrote:

Recording - FRAPS

nice to copy and paste an Intro that you can download ;)

Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:07 am

edited and finished :mrgreen:
watch again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PgYmt1DL_0

Recording - FRAPS

Do not forget to share and comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments: