View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:22 am



Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 5
Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
So your logic of everyone that has full +30 skills and full set = bot users.

Get real, it's not that hard to farm in this server and it's gotten way easier over time because people like you cry about it.

Compared to last few years, almost everyone who played here under 6 months has full +30 skills with full set. If you farm with farming clan, you can get full geared in under 2 months with high enchanted skills.

If people can get geared and get full skills in just few days like you suggest, how can balls run this server without donations? Why would anyone donate if they can get geared and compete with old players in few days?

Farming and not enough new players is not the issue here. If there is high activity with old players and if new players see that, they will stay. I believe a lot of new players come in to this server and leave after they see inactivity.

There is not enough pvp these days because pvp in this server is so boring with all the nerfs. When it was so much harder to get geared in this server back in the day, there was still a lot of activity and pvp, so stop complaining about not getting enough new players and farm being hard.


Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 339
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
Violent wrote:

The "Old" players ran bots, can't tell ya how many times even a year ago you would catch a big clan bot running around. There was a point when I was catching 1 a week if not more. Once the banning began of bots, all the big clans seem to slowly disappear. Why do you run a bot? Because the average player wants to login, PvP for a couple hours and logout. Now spend 6 months trying to enchant shit. The most successful servers I GM'd (over 1000) you could max out your character (before skill enchanting) in a weekend. Run around and PvP. People played Retail to slowly build, farm etc. They played free servers for PvP. And that has to be the most pathetic attitude I've ever saw "you think some skills are OP, make that class" yaaaa that's how you end up with a server full of Kamaels. (Sound familiar). Initially when L2EQ opened, all there was, was Dominators running around.


Ya m8. I'm a bot user, got a problem with that?

I maxed my chars using bots, and nobody can do anything against that, got any problem with that?

Get real for fuck sake and don't be a dumb fuck... This server is so damn easy to farm and max a char here that you actually get bored... Back in the days when I joined here, I had full+20 equipment and half epic set (+20 ofc) in less than 1 month... And after 2 month's roughly I had already 3 maxed skills.... So buzz of with ur fucking boting QQ's.

If you are simply incompetent and not able to get a +20 item out of nothing that doesn't mean that some1 that is able to do so is using bots. You simply have no damn idea about what'ur talking about here

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 am
Posts: 49
Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
Elf Dagger = 7.2k P.Def (more than ST), 21k HP (also more than ST), 3.5k (8-9k crit) per heal (more than ET), ~600 HP each use of bleed & more damage than 90% of classes + dodge 1/3 of the time.

Balanced.

As for bots, they still are around, I'm not gonna name names 'cos well... I'm not interested in that stuff but TAO have many bot users as do perla (confirmed by the actual users in messages... Not like they work hard to hide it in raids and HZ anyway) and when I was in vic I was told to download an overlay which shows skills & duration on characters, cast times of skills and some strange party options stuff... (not talking about infinite zoom, talking actual useful system and texture edits)

But equa is equa, chatting crap here clearly doesn't change anything :) Just a waste of time lol


Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 339
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
Sleep wrote:
Elf Dagger = 7.2k P.Def (more than ST), 21k HP (also more than ST), 3.5k (8-9k crit) per heal (more than ET), ~600 HP each use of bleed & more damage than 90% of classes + dodge 1/3 of the time.

Balanced.

As for bots, they still are around, I'm not gonna name names 'cos well... I'm not interested in that stuff but TAO have many bot users as do perla (confirmed by the actual users in messages... Not like they work hard to hide it in raids and HZ anyway) and when I was in vic I was told to download an overlay which shows skills & duration on characters, cast times of skills and some strange party options stuff... (not talking about infinite zoom, talking actual useful system and texture edits)

But equa is equa, chatting crap here clearly doesn't change anything :) Just a waste of time lol


Infinite zoom is not illegal if you are able to achieve it, and the same goes for texture edits. If you have the knowledge and able to change your client files in order to ease your game play this doesn't mean you are using bots / cheats :)

I did this and still doing it ever since I joined... As for the overlay.. There is a software (forgot it's name) that allows you to "hack" into the system files and achieve the GOD version client feature that shows you what spell does your target casts and what de-buffs it has on it and so on. It's not quite a 3rd party software since you do not use it in real time while playing. You just run it on, change the files and that's it.

Just to be clear, cuz some of you guys clearly don't know the difference between a mod and a bot.

BOT = 3rd party software
MOD = as the word implies, you simply alter the files of the client which will affect only your client and not the server's DB. Yes it is called somehow hacking, but you're hacking your system's files not the server's files.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:09 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:25 am
Posts: 33
Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
eXeDusS wrote:
Violent wrote:

The "Old" players ran bots, can't tell ya how many times even a year ago you would catch a big clan bot running around. There was a point when I was catching 1 a week if not more. Once the banning began of bots, all the big clans seem to slowly disappear. Why do you run a bot? Because the average player wants to login, PvP for a couple hours and logout. Now spend 6 months trying to enchant shit. The most successful servers I GM'd (over 1000) you could max out your character (before skill enchanting) in a weekend. Run around and PvP. People played Retail to slowly build, farm etc. They played free servers for PvP. And that has to be the most pathetic attitude I've ever saw "you think some skills are OP, make that class" yaaaa that's how you end up with a server full of Kamaels. (Sound familiar). Initially when L2EQ opened, all there was, was Dominators running around.


Ya m8. I'm a bot user, got a problem with that?

I maxed my chars using bots, and nobody can do anything against that, got any problem with that?

Get real for fuck sake and don't be a dumb fuck... This server is so damn easy to farm and max a char here that you actually get bored... Back in the days when I joined here, I had full+20 equipment and half epic set (+20 ofc) in less than 1 month... And after 2 month's roughly I had already 3 maxed skills.... So buzz of with ur fucking boting QQ's.

If you are simply incompetent and not able to get a +20 item out of nothing that doesn't mean that some1 that is able to do so is using bots. You simply have no damn idea about what'ur talking about here


Lol listen to this guy. I've been here since day 1, so eat it. I even tested the server before it was even launched. So try again. And yes it was easier to build in the beginning. There were probably 5 people and you had max everything in a month.

If you label it a PvP server, people who play PvP servers generally want to be maxed out within a short time, go PvP then logout. That's why high rate servers have historically been more successful than low rates. I ran my own server years ago high rate 1000+ players low rate maybe 50-75 regular players.


Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 93
Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
Violent wrote:
eXeDusS wrote:
Violent wrote:

The "Old" players ran bots, can't tell ya how many times even a year ago you would catch a big clan bot running around. There was a point when I was catching 1 a week if not more. Once the banning began of bots, all the big clans seem to slowly disappear. Why do you run a bot? Because the average player wants to login, PvP for a couple hours and logout. Now spend 6 months trying to enchant shit. The most successful servers I GM'd (over 1000) you could max out your character (before skill enchanting) in a weekend. Run around and PvP. People played Retail to slowly build, farm etc. They played free servers for PvP. And that has to be the most pathetic attitude I've ever saw "you think some skills are OP, make that class" yaaaa that's how you end up with a server full of Kamaels. (Sound familiar). Initially when L2EQ opened, all there was, was Dominators running around.


Ya m8. I'm a bot user, got a problem with that?

I maxed my chars using bots, and nobody can do anything against that, got any problem with that?

Get real for fuck sake and don't be a dumb fuck... This server is so damn easy to farm and max a char here that you actually get bored... Back in the days when I joined here, I had full+20 equipment and half epic set (+20 ofc) in less than 1 month... And after 2 month's roughly I had already 3 maxed skills.... So buzz of with ur fucking boting QQ's.

If you are simply incompetent and not able to get a +20 item out of nothing that doesn't mean that some1 that is able to do so is using bots. You simply have no damn idea about what'ur talking about here


Lol listen to this guy. I've been here since day 1, so eat it. I even tested the server before it was even launched. So try again. And yes it was easier to build in the beginning. There were probably 5 people and you had max everything in a month.

If you label it a PvP server, people who play PvP servers generally want to be maxed out within a short time, go PvP then logout. That's why high rate servers have historically been more successful than low rates. I ran my own server years ago high rate 1000+ players low rate maybe 50-75 regular players.



So go and make your own server if you are so pro. the ppl here need to realice that you dont need to be maxed out to be successfull but they are to dump.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:30 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.