View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation 

Post Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
Hey guys, thanks for the awesome contribution in the other topic! I am going to compile ideas here, and hopefully expand on them with you guys!
I am going to mainly focus on collaborative ideas instead of giant one sided things like making a new server.

Player-Run events approved/backed by GMs

1. 1v1 Dualing Tournament
2. (Ecksdee suggested)
-GM's that make some custom events with the community, not just rabbit events.
-Hide and Seek
-Riddles
-Korean PvP events
-3v3, 6v6, 9v9 tournaments

3. Hunting contest: 1st person to post a screenshot with various dead monsters and their toon gets a prize.
4. 1-85 Race: These races could be monitored via a clan.
5. Leveling Marathon Race: 1-85 + 2 lvl 20 rebirths to 85.
6. Treasure hunt for specific items; monster drops, crafted, quest.
7. L2 Trivia game could be point based.
8. Boxing Party Tournaments
9. Gambling tournament: Guy who walks away with the most wins a prize. Can use things other than adena to gamble. Or do small amounts like 1-10,000 adena for the event.
10.(Sunshine suggested)
-Russian Roulette with Dice. People choose a number 1-6 if it is rolled they are eliminated until one is left
standing.
11. Enchanting Contest; We go to a spot where there is no GM shop and event runner hands out an item to enchant + scrolls. Highest surviving enchant wins a prize or 1st-3rd prize.
12. Reverse Hide-and-Seek: Sardines Practically. As you find the person hiding you hide with him.
13. Dice games: There are many.

After some testing; screenshots are easy enough to use, but videos are such a pain in the butt. I also was unable to find an easy way to bring them to the forum, so I think to avoid headaches that they can be avoided, unless someone really wants to find an easy way to do it.

Last edited by sateriok on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Post Re: Life for the Server: Ideas Compilation
:D Glad to see this post, i agree with your ideas but make this stuff is not managed by me. We need to see what the admin says abut this post, i think Balls wil like it but remember that implement new events will be not easier as you think.
Btw keep up the great ideas for increase the server fun!

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Hey Ghoul, so the cool thing about these are that they will not have to be coded or put in. They can be run through players and in-game means. So most of the hard work and planning is in player hands.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:25 pm

I would support these idea's !!! they sound great. i hope most of active people support these ideas too.
Of course depends on how many people are on to run them but still.

At the end of the day we need ideas to keep our server going, keep it exciting.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:48 pm

[Hunting Contest Example:

Find and take a picture with: Werewolf Hunter, Ruin Imp Elder, and Soldier of Grief. 1st - 3rd/5th/10th w/e recieve prizes.

Attachment:
Ruin Imp Elder.jpg
Ruin Imp Elder.jpg [ 220.4 KiB | Viewed 965 times ]

Attachment:
Soldier of Grief.jpg
Soldier of Grief.jpg [ 171.66 KiB | Viewed 965 times ]

Attachment:
Werewolf Hunter.jpg
Werewolf Hunter.jpg [ 217.8 KiB | Viewed 965 times ]

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Attachment:
1v1 Dualing Tournament.jpg
1v1 Dualing Tournament.jpg [ 316.25 KiB | Viewed 955 times ]

Attachment:
Enchanting Contest.jpg
Enchanting Contest.jpg [ 361.72 KiB | Viewed 955 times ]

For the Dualing, PvP, and Tournaments Gludin/Giran Arena and the Coliseum should work fine.

Overenchanting contest example: People line up and equip the item that was handed out. They enchant until it blows up or they decide to stop. Top 3 highest surviving weapons get a prize.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:49 pm

What are your guys' thoughts? Do you like these ideas? Are there some you like and others you don't? Are there other things you would like to see? What prizes do you guys think would be appropriate? Crowd-funded or backed by the GMs?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 pm

The problem will be the community at all. to many ...... are arround that will have fun by destroying things like that.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:48 am

Real PvP updates and second server are so much better than this stuff. I log off after 15-20 mins of getting on because it's boring atm, I'd not be online for the events 'cos nothing to keep me on there for them :P

Best is to make a solo PvP zone without names, clans, parties and support classes. Just sayin'

Also balls what's your input? Are you even reading? Kinda feels 100% redundant if he's not reading this or the previous "bring life to server" posts

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:27 am

Sleep wrote:
Real PvP updates and second server are so much better than this stuff. I log off after 15-20 mins of getting on because it's boring atm, I'd not be online for the events 'cos nothing to keep me on there for them :P

Best is to make a solo PvP zone without names, clans, parties and support classes. Just sayin'

Also balls what's your input? Are you even reading? Kinda feels 100% redundant if he's not reading this or the previous "bring life to server" posts

thats racistic....

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next