View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 BEWS 70% Chance pure Shit!!!!!!! 

Post BEWS 70% Chance pure Shit!!!!!!!
I just Spend 350b on BEWS that at the current price would be about 400 -
440 BEWS that for a new player would be 5 to 6 days of farm and I did not get 1 gun +20 and I see because the new players do not last the server this is a tremendous shit, fix that shit pass today was not connected 1 GM all day .l.

My advice for new players look for another server this is a pvp server in which you will last a lifetime to arm yourself: $

Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: BEWS 70% Chance pure Shit!!!!!!!
There is nothing to fix, there is nothing wrong with the enchant rate.

Its as advertised. I am sorry you used so much adena though. However, that does not give you right to insult us over it, that just makes you look bad.

For the record, Blessed enchant rates are 75%, not 70%. If you are using nothing but blesseds, you will blow up on average about 50 items before making it to +20.

Many new players obtain a +20 weapon with in a few days of starting, not sure how many actually enchant it, but market value is around 80b. You should have checked the market values first, with 350b you claim to have spent you could have had 4 +20 weapons.

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:42 pm
Profile WWW

snapcarezz wrote:
I just Spend 350b on BEWS that at the current price would be about 400 -
440 BEWS that for a new player would be 5 to 6 days of farm and I did not get 1 gun +20 and I see because the new players do not last the server this is a tremendous shit, fix that shit pass today was not connected 1 GM all day .l.

My advice for new players look for another server this is a pvp server in which you will last a lifetime to arm yourself: $

I made 2 days ago, 2 weapons +20 with normal scrolls dude, and I wasted in total an average of 20b or so...

So stop fucking crying... If the enchant rate is 75% this DOESN'T mean it's 100% !!! You still have a 25% chance to fail the enchant! Do the math lol...

And as Balls said, a fucking+20 weapon is on average 80-95b... And you come here and cry that you wasted 300+B for BEWS? :lol: :lol: You're so dumb dude, really dumb!

Just a tip: Never try to enchant an item, unless you want to sell it. If you want to keep it, just simply buy it.

P.S. I know, I'm an asshole, but I'd personally ban you on forum. Cheers!

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:45 pm

i've made 4 weapon +20 since i started here with around 150-200 BEWS and yes if you're new you should buy +20 weapon for just 80b which goes fast to farm.

Just ask any older player for tips. if you got a good aug on weapon and you want to enchant that to +20 which i asume why you spend a furtune on BEWS. Get +20 weapon first then get aug if you have this case.

You should have got another 300b and you could have a elegia +20 set......

Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:40 am

i've made +20 weps with 20 normal ews before. Also made an hero wep to +20 with only 32ews while the next hero i had needed 2.5k ews to make my hero wep +20, it's all about luck, enchanting is just like rolling a dice, you technically have 1/6 chance of rolling a 6, but you still could roll the dice 100 times without ever getting a 6.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 am

I have to agree with the poster. I gave up trying to enchant, everything just fails. I just bought gear rather than wasting time on enchanting (feels more like 50%) and giving myself high blood pressure with cursing the constant fails.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]