View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 NEW FARM ZONE 

Post NEW FARM ZONE
Hello guys , I was thinking if GM should make a new farm zone ( solo ) . Me personal I am bored off same mobs xD . I was thining about Primeval Isle . Also can be a good PVP field on the beach . Thank you and good luck .

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:15 am

Post Re: NEW FARM ZONE
+ ;)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 am

Has been asked and is being worked on for quite a few years.
We can expect close to no further updates on that.
Once again updates will be small to nonexistent.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:25 pm
Site Admin

Nemu wrote:

There will be updates, just i don't have at time frame.

Believe it or not, is up to you.

However, you straight up lying based on your own perception, i would appreciate if you were not so negative.

Again to those who don't know, about a year ago, i had a child, and have had dramatically less time to work on the server, that and taking over a business 1.5 years ago.

There has been a lot less updates since then, but doesn't mean they won't come, and for the record, i am online almost everyday despite the incredibly negative and insulting feedback from the community. In fact there have been some minor updates last few weeks just i have not posted them yet because i want to make a bigger post when i accumulate more updates at once.

If anyone needs support, the fastest way to get that support is emailing me at balls006@hotmail.com , and you will see for yourself, i am here, almost everyday, and will give you the proper support you deserve.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

Just add some defence to mobs and drop xD gcm specialy xD . Should be easy for a game master , right? Peace xD

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:49 am

Balls wrote:
Nemu wrote:

There will be updates, just i don't have at time frame.

Believe it or not, is up to you.

However, you straight up lying based on your own perception, i would appreciate if you were not so negative.

Again to those who don't know, about a year ago, i had a child, and have had dramatically less time to work on the server, that and taking over a business 1.5 years ago.

There has been a lot less updates since then, but doesn't mean they won't come, and for the record, i am online almost everyday despite the incredibly negative and insulting feedback from the community. In fact there have been some minor updates last few weeks just i have not posted them yet because i want to make a bigger post when i accumulate more updates at once.

If anyone needs support, the fastest way to get that support is emailing me at balls006@hotmail.com , and you will see for yourself, i am here, almost everyday, and will give you the proper support you deserve.

The biggest question now why does this overwhelming negative response come?
People get sick of it quite fast. And sure you got no time we get that. But why is there no other staff that could work on that? We all know there were lots of offers to help.
I for myself think that this negativity is just frustration over a good server being left to rot.

Take it for what it is. A simple update that literally changes zones and mob appearance would even be a change people would welcome.

But instead we keep discussing online time and negative feedback here.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:27 pm
Site Admin

Our other staff is Ghoul and Reaper91

Ghoul is active sometimes but his activity is inconsistent, he has not learned enough to do much updates wise unfortunately

Reaper91 is unfortunately having some medical issues for quite some time now, i still talk to him, and he did help me with updates in the past, just he is in not a position to do much right now.

Then your next question would be, why not bring another GM onboard who could do something? Well, the issue with that is with what time can i train them, is it worth risking the time to train them and have them leave/quit with in a month or two or spend that time actually working on stuff (updates) which i have been working on some stuff, just not at a pace i want.

For the most part, i have been working on things that require my constant maintenance, making them automated, the less time i spend on repeat stuff, the more time i can put forth more meaningful updates (which i have put some time brainstorming that and working on a little bit of that here and there) but time is very limited.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

Lets not make a drama off this :) . just we want to know if it will be any new updates that actualy helps on creating a char .

P.S. still primeval isle and making Uruka a costum rb xD will be stunning .

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:50 pm
Site Admin

For the record Nemu's suggestion saying even changing the appearance of the mobs would make players happy

Its not that simple. only certain skill animations an be used by certain NPC models, so if we changed their appearence, half the skills mobs use wouldn't have a proper animation or no animation at all, the mob would literally just stand there as it uses a skill, confusing players and causing bug reports, and it wouldn't look good either.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

I am not that pro in this xD .u cannot add some drops to other zone? like Primeval xD

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]