View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 GCM/Gear/Players! 

Post GCM/Gear/Players!
Ok so before all the haters so chiming in let me say, my "Main" is completely maxed out with that being said ill get into this post.
The price of GCM's has rose to almost 5b each which is fine it means that the demand is higher than supply. However since I started playing again last week, I have only seen about 20 active people on. It seems like the demand for GCM's and enchanted items is higher than is currently in the server. The 2x weekends are great but we need a "Stimulus package" idk if that means increasing the enchant rate, more active GM's running events with maybe really good prizes, GCM's Enchanted gear, etc etc. But we need to pump some new blood into the server. Again I'm not hating on the server at all, I enjoy the server and have been playing off and on for about 3 years. I would just like to see some more activity. As far as the GM's I know that everyone has real life, Work, and family and that always comes first.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:30 pm

Post Re: GCM/Gear/Players!
More activity would be nice. Bored of fighting the same ppl over and over again for exactly nothing zzz.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]