View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 server maintenance?? 

Post Re: server maintenance??
Hello all ;)

When server will be on :?:

Good day everyone ;)

;)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:27 am

DarkSage wrote:
One more thing for all

We all guys gotta chill and stop crying about what we want for ourselves on this great server, like for example: balls make drops better, increase drop rates etc, we cant play or this is nurfed or slh is op cry cry cry blah blah cry cry qq, thats how you make ppl leave server.
Server is balanced 100 times better than other servers and we all know it, think about server 1st, then, the rest are small issues that will be solved step by step!

Put yourselves in gm positions with such schedule like balls has. and even w/o a schedule is still hard (it is faster i won't lie) but he isn't obligated to report to you, server is fine and when he got time he'll update it, he'll even shit outside goddards temple if it has to be fixed so don't be lame guys... did he ever let you down? :O i mean like really let you down about something thats not selfish? :)

SO i guess you are one of those runners right?What balance do you see here?You can't balance lineage 2 classes.It was designed like this.Some classes will pawn others no matter what you do and setup.But because kids like you who wanted a F1 F2 soulhound they fcked up entire pvp

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:58 am

well if u ask me this serv seems 2 be down , since maint is up from 2 days now so RIP EQ, 2 gm/adm if ur not intrested or dnt have time anymore to manage ur serv just TRASH IT PLOX DNT WASTE OUR TIME

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:20 am

therion69 wrote:
well if u ask me this serv seems 2 be down , since maint is up from 2 days now so RIP EQ, 2 gm/adm if ur not intrested or dnt have time anymore to manage ur serv just TRASH IT PLOX DNT WASTE OUR TIME

You realize, that nobody is forcing you to play here / stay on forum / wait for the server to come up, right?

You realize that the only one "wasting your time" is actually you, right? :lol: :roll:

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:11 am

Server sold to someone or balls just no have free time anymore?

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:59 am

shapyro wrote:
DarkSage wrote:
One more thing for all

We all guys gotta chill and stop crying about what we want for ourselves on this great server, like for example: balls make drops better, increase drop rates etc, we cant play or this is nurfed or slh is op cry cry cry blah blah cry cry qq, thats how you make ppl leave server.
Server is balanced 100 times better than other servers and we all know it, think about server 1st, then, the rest are small issues that will be solved step by step!

Put yourselves in gm positions with such schedule like balls has. and even w/o a schedule is still hard (it is faster i won't lie) but he isn't obligated to report to you, server is fine and when he got time he'll update it, he'll even shit outside goddards temple if it has to be fixed so don't be lame guys... did he ever let you down? :O i mean like really let you down about something thats not selfish? :)

SO i guess you are one of those runners right?What balance do you see here?You can't balance lineage 2 classes.It was designed like this.Some classes will pawn others no matter what you do and setup.But because kids like you who wanted a F1 F2 soulhound they fcked up entire pvp

sorry to dissapoint you, im not playing slh :) it was just an example for ppl who are crying over class balance we actually say kinda the same thing here :) ty

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:23 am

venue wrote:
Server sold to someone or balls just no have free time anymore?

Who's saying that? O.o o.O
Ask balls for stuff like that in pm :)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:33 am

BTW, whatever is not stated by balls, is community shit. That's how a good server is falling apart, from its own community, cause we are ppl, and ppl are selfish and idiotic many of them times! :)
You think i don't want any updates? any new farm zone or mobs or events or whatev' shit like that? Just being patient and playing the server you like is the best option without creating a whole crap hypothesis about the server or confuse others and make new players leave. :P

JUST VOTE FOR SERVER AND PLAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

(#NO_OFFENSE #FACTS)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2