View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 December 10th 
Site Admin

Post December 10th
Our Christmas Event is back
- Tis the season, our annual Christmas Event is back!
- Players can obtain special Christmas Socks by voting, doing events, raiding, and killing mobs in farmzones.
- Players can use these special Christmas socks in the temporary GM Shop Christmas section.
- Also players can use their socks on the temporary Dimensional Portal now spawned in Giran. Remember this is the only way to get special Christmas weapon glow and to get the Christmas Cloak!.
- There has been issues with players making claims that people are botting in TW/Sieges, this is not true. However there is a small amount of dual boxing going on, so please label it properly, the people who think/say people are botting in TW and sieges are damaging the server, please stop it!
- Just a heads up to people who want to know, the best way to contact Balls for support is via email at balls006@hotmail.com, you can still message him on FB or forums, but email is the fastest way to get support! So try to use it.
- Some GM tool updates.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: December 10th
Honestly...

I think the X-Mas event is the least that we actually need right now... Nobody actually finds any pleasure in farming for socks just to get a useless cloak (which is horrible tbh) and a glow token :(

When will the real updates show up? :(

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:54 am
Site Admin

Post Re: December 10th
Activating xmas event doesn't take much time, thats why it was done. Don't worry it didn't take anything away from future updates

Also, believe it or not, i got a bunch of emails asking about the event, when it would start.

Other updates, as soon as i get a chance, when will that be? I honestly don't know, but i did update GM tools, which gives me more time to do other things, like work on the server.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]