View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 pm



Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 219
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
Balls wrote:
I am not making fixed prices on items

This has been discussed before. Its not how an economy works, i know someone will make a remark about how they think the economy is so bad.


No offense but you should stop being so stubborn about changes, server is more dead than ever lol, there is literally no economy. logged back yesterday and today and it's even worse than a year ago, i don't even think we had 25 ppl online lol. No update or anything new in 2017 and even less players. New players simply don't stay on a high-rate server where you need to farm for 1247862374235781237512835 hours to get enough adena, enough enchants for their gear, THEN, also farm for 23468523756235 hours to get 12846315624512478124 GCM cause the skill enchant rate here is super low, making the gap between veterans and new players so god damn huge.

:P

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
It's true that we didn't get any update for a long time, but farming in this server is so easy.

Why do you think the price for everything was raised? It's because people are buying at those prices. You say newbies need to farm those hours, but I've maxed my char so fast after joining farming clan.

You really think farming should be easier than right now? Look around, everyone has +20 sets and at least 2 maxed skills on their toons.

I agree with having updates to have more fun such as new farm zones, new events (get rid of unpopular events and add new one), new mobs, new pvp maps (fow sucks with targeting), and etc, but farming is fine right now.


Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:29 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 3928
Location: Frozen Waterfalls
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
The people asking for fixed prices don't understand what that would do. Its not about being stubborn.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 402
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
The prices went up, because nobody is selling anything anymore, not because people buys them at retarded values!

If I have 1 weapon+20, that nobody is selling it but everybody wants to buy, ofc I will ask for 238594627586498375629843563 billions and trillions of adena, since it's the only item on market!

I am trying to buy a fucking armor set for more than a month from now, and guess what?! Nobody is fucking selling it anymore!

Why? There are dozens of reasons, but I'm too bored to list them again and again and again, and get nowhere... So fuck it :)

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:15 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 219
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
Balls wrote:
The people asking for fixed prices don't understand what that would do. Its not about being stubborn.


what would it do? explain this to me? There's literally 25 players on the server, max. 75% of the heroes right now are the same person who is still farming oly like crazy on a dead server cause he can't get hero anywhere else, shows how inactive the server currently is.... my main char here is a Dreadnaught but it's beyond trash for pvp on this server and i can't make another class because there's no way i can trade my items for other items to make another class because there is NOBODY on the server to trade with... Sorry but +20 items in the shop or being able to trade a +20 weapon for another +20 weapon, or +20 armors for other +20 armors would only help the server.

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:02 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 219
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
indica wrote:
It's true that we didn't get any update for a long time, but farming in this server is so easy.

Why do you think the price for everything was raised? It's because people are buying at those prices. You say newbies need to farm those hours, but I've maxed my char so fast after joining farming clan.

You really think farming should be easier than right now? Look around, everyone has +20 sets and at least 2 maxed skills on their toons.

I agree with having updates to have more fun such as new farm zones, new events (get rid of unpopular events and add new one), new mobs, new pvp maps (fow sucks with targeting), and etc, but farming is fine right now.


Lmao you're delusional if you think maxing a char here is easy, the amount of GCM just for a single skill to +30 is retarded. people who have +20 items and max skills have been on this server for years, if you maxed your char very fast it's because you had a shitload of adena, gold bars before making your char, there's no way you start from nothing and get max items AND max skills without months of farming like a no life.. on a HIGH rate lol.

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:08 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
No offense exeduss, but I've seen plenty of people trying to sell their armor and I've sold few armors as well. I think you're not buying any armor set because you're trying to buy it with a price from long time ago. Let me ask you this, if you had +20 weapons right now, what price would you sell it for in this market? Would you sell it for 99b since other people who is selling it for 150b-200b is retarded?

Price didn't just go up for armors and weapons. Price for everything went up such as ckc , gcm , and etc. There is tons of ckc buyers in Giran and their price went up like double compared to few months ago. And farming ckc and KC is same, so you will be making more money there as well if you sell them. If you farm, you would be making adena there by selling your stuff.

ecksdee, can we have a discussion without getting mad when we don't agree with eachother? :) you are over exaggerating everything. There is more than 25 active people in this server. I see over 20 people in events in certain time.

Ecksdee wrote:
there's no way you start from nothing and get max items AND max skills without months of farming like a no life.. on a HIGH rate lol


I've bought few +20 items and enchanted most of my +20 items. It really is not that hard if you keep farming RB and HZ with your clan. I only play few hours a day, and don't need to farm like I have no life like you mentioned.

Ecksdee wrote:
Sorry but +20 items in the shop or being able to trade a +20 weapon for another +20 weapon, or +20 armors for other +20 armors would only help the server.


If balls keep listening to this request and keep changing things like this, it would hurt the server more imo. We just need new contents to have fun like I have mentioned. Farming is not the issue here, we just need other things to do in this server.


Last edited by indica on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 402
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
eXeDusS wrote:
Sorry but +20 items in the shop or being able to trade a +20 weapon for another +20 weapon, or +20 armors for other +20 armors would only help the server.


If balls keep listening to this request and keep changing things like this, it would hurt the server more imo. We just need new contents to have fun like I have mentioned. Farming is not the issue here, we just need other things to do in this server.[/quote]


Where in the world have you picked up this? xD When the fuck did I said this kind of bullshit?

LeL, prolly I was smoked or something... Either way, yea.. We need new content, like a lot of new content!!! And not appearance tokens and scrolls!!!

Fuck that, I don't need to look cool ... I need to have enjoyment when I play! But this won't happen, that's clear already :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
quote function in this forum is not working property? I quoted from ecksdee and it inserted your name wtf


Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 371
Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
eXeDusS wrote:
The prices went up, because nobody is selling anything anymore, not because people buys them at retarded values!


lol? At no point have I ever thought of saying "well no one is buying this toaster from me for $10. Maybe they'll buy it from me if I sell it for $200!".

Ecksdee wrote:
Balls wrote:
The people asking for fixed prices don't understand what that would do. Its not about being stubborn.


what would it do? explain this to me? There's literally 25 players on the server, max. 75% of the heroes right now are the same person who is still farming oly like crazy on a dead server cause he can't get hero anywhere else, shows how inactive the server currently is.... my main char here is a Dreadnaught but it's beyond trash for pvp on this server and i can't make another class because there's no way i can trade my items for other items to make another class because there is NOBODY on the server to trade with... Sorry but +20 items in the shop or being able to trade a +20 weapon for another +20 weapon, or +20 armors for other +20 armors would only help the server.


So what you want is to have fixed prices so heroes and long-term players can farm up adena and make infinite numbers of gear sets and weapons with all combinations of resists and augments causing an even more complete lockout of PVP zones and Olympiad if someone new WERE to show up on the server with the intent of being a hero? Because that's what it would do.

Dreadnought is amazeballs for farming. Farm materials, make gear for alts, make alt your new main. Seriously what the shit is with y'all? I made 4 different maxed out armor sets and maxed out skills back when it was HARDER to do it, you guys have shit practically fed to you at this point and you want more? Why even play this game when you could do exactly what you're clamoring about on <insert any high rate server here>?


Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:30 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.