View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield 

Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
Delusional kids i swear.

This server is a high rate server and it requires more farming than official servers or classic servers, so shut the fuck up with your bullshit that it's easy lmao. it was EASIER before you dumb fuck because the server actually had players to party with and do stuff, how the fuck are you suposed to do raids, epics or anything when the server is fucking DEAD? 2h+ we had ppl spamming global for freya or GI and nobody fkin joined, so give me a break lmao.

You just make shit up cause you can't handle competition, nothing else. You spent 5 years on this shit to have maxed out chars, you know damn well nobody is gonna waste their fkin time grinding on a dead server to max out a char for what.. some 2v2 in FoW on a dead server with 0 updates in over a year, but you like it, because you know damn well you can't reach end game or be hero anywhere else, so you just keep on acting like a though kid on a server with 25 players lawl.

+20 gears for adena wouldnt help veteran players, veteran players with a shitload of gold bars can already fart +20 weapons or sets out of their anus you moron, it would only help new players get to end game faster, but you don't like it cause you can't handle competitioon, you wanna keep thnikign you're good at this game on a dead server destroying the usual noob who comes to play on the server for 2 days before they leave right away.

I dont even need to argue with you, nothing you can say will matter because the facts are right there when you log on the server. there's zero market, theres nobody on, there barely is any pvp, theres almost no groups to be made and tnew players just dont wanna stay here, unless they enjoy dead servers lol. i already have a char with items and skills ++, i reinstalled this server client 2 days ago and i'm already uninstalling cause it's the most boring shit ever.. so good luck keeping new players here.. Same admin mentality that ''everything is peeerfect we dont need to change or update aaaaaanything'' even tho server is going to shit, no update in forever and literally nothing to do on the server.. But hey, i guess you're right and everything is fine, it's just everyone else in the world seeing how shit this is, but if you and your 20 friends playing here thinks it's all good then, by all means, enjoy your amazing 5v5s in FoW lolol.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Ecksdee wrote:
You just make shit up cause you can't handle competition, nothing else. You spent 5 years on this shit to have maxed out chars, you know damn well nobody is gonna waste their fkin time grinding on a dead server to max out a char for what.. some 2v2 in FoW on a dead server with 0 updates in over a year, but you like it, because you know damn well you can't reach end game or be hero anywhere else, so you just keep on acting like a though kid on a server with 25 players lawl.

+20 gears for adena wouldnt help veteran players, veteran players with a shitload of gold bars can already fart +20 weapons or sets out of their anus you moron, it would only help new players get to end game faster, but you don't like it cause you can't handle competitioon, you wanna keep thnikign you're good at this game on a dead server destroying the usual noob who comes to play on the server for 2 days before they leave right away.

I dont even need to argue with you, nothing you can say will matter because the facts are right there when you log on the server. there's zero market, theres nobody on, there barely is any pvp, theres almost no groups to be made and tnew players just dont wanna stay here, unless they enjoy dead servers lol. i already have a char with items and skills ++, i reinstalled this server client 2 days ago and i'm already uninstalling cause it's the most boring shit ever.. so good luck keeping new players here.. Same admin mentality that ''everything is peeerfect we dont need to change or update aaaaaanything'' even tho server is going to shit, no update in forever and literally nothing to do on the server.. But hey, i guess you're right and everything is fine, it's just everyone else in the world seeing how shit this is, but if you and your 20 friends playing here thinks it's all good then, by all means, enjoy your amazing 5v5s in FoW lolol.

Your logic is just as delusional here. Why would anyone (who is NOT insane) farm olympiad on a dead server? What good would that do anyone of a sane mind? +20 gear would help veteran players because if all I needed was a +20 gear set to counter your class, I could sneeze it out and congratulations! You're just as worthless as before! Then the entire game would be "I could beat you if I played <class>" then no one would leave town.

You know literally NOTHING about me (made hilariously evident by your post). My entire existence on EQ was fighting on the side of the underdog against the big dog clans/alliances while you were still wearing fucking diapers IRL. I log on in my clan that's still at war with literally everyone in the game, and do what I usually do with no connections, no allegiances. You keep thinking you're good because you're...who are you even, anyway? You're a fucking nobody on this server from what I've gathered. Yeah there's no market and there's no one on. Who would want to fight against a zerg alliance complaining that no one wants to fight them? Who would want to start a game on a server where they can't even level at important zones without getting PK'd because they weren't a mob? The problem with the server isn't the economy, it's the people. Admin's mentality isn't the same of "everything is perfect and we don't need change". Go run a business and have a child at the exact same time then tell me you can update a server regularly with near-flawless code. Because I work in a game dev studio and WE can't produce near-flawless code as professionals who get paid to do it, let alone someone doing this as a HOBBY.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Site Admin

@ecksdee

I still get on pretty much everyday to answer emails, and make sure things are running smoothly, check the forums, check for bots, etc.

Even at this time, people are online shouting they they are selling stuff, and recruiting. Our population isn't what it used to be sure.

However, regardless of not having much updates as of late, our server still far passes the rest in my personal opinion. When we were updating regularly, we had updates very often. More so then most servers i have seen, so again, i feel we are ahead of the game in a lot of ways still.

We still offer a lot of things no one else does, and those other servers are still ran by a bunch of idiots who spam other servers forums and facebook pages with ad posts and pay their players to do so. They have no integrity.

You are entitled to your opinion, but when you are saying a bunch of stuff that isn't true, and is in fact damaging the server, i gotta do something about it, consider this your warning. Good way to scare off new players (players you don't think exist btw, which i still talk to)

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

how does fixed prices on items ruin the server can some1 please enlighten me?

As said before it aint gonna help the old player, taking me as an example. i got my sets my boss set and all the weapons i need for my classes. And if i dont have it ill fart it out np.

Fixed +20 weapon no element for 100b in shop. Players can element it and sell for more. Still win win for everyone.
Same goes for sets .

Anyway please tell me 1 why would old players buy lots of weapons?
And 2 why would it damge the server?

(As i type this there is a shop in giran selling mamba dual daggers for 300b, this exactly is damaging the server in my eyes)

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:57 am

Thor wrote:
how does fixed prices on items ruin the server can some1 please enlighten me?

As said before it aint gonna help the old player, taking me as an example. i got my sets my boss set and all the weapons i need for my classes. And if i dont have it ill fart it out np.

Fixed +20 weapon no element for 100b in shop. Players can element it and sell for more. Still win win for everyone.
Same goes for sets .

Anyway please tell me 1 why would old players buy lots of weapons?
And 2 why would it damge the server?

(As i type this there is a shop in giran selling mamba dual daggers for 300b, this exactly is damaging the server in my eyes)

Well since no one seems to want to read through previous posts, I'll just copy-paste it to you.

+20 gear would help veteran players because if all I needed was a +20 gear set to counter your class, I could sneeze it out and congratulations! You're just as worthless as before! Then the entire game would be "I could beat you if I played <class>" then no one would leave town.

The game would be nothing but people swapping out alts to toons that are a class that counters someone's class, then THEY swap to a different class, then it becomes a dick-measuring contest of "who can 1v1 who the best before the other person calls their entire alliance". The population problem ISN'T GEAR. You hear that? Let me say it one more time: The population problem IS NOT GEAR. The problem is the top clans/alliances are shoehorning themselves into every nook and cranny and preventing players from getting a foothold on the server. I made a new toon not too long ago and tried to level in 8 different places and got PK'd in each place by the same exact alliance, by the same 3 people, as a tagless nobody. You want population? You want competition? Stop being a fucking dick to players that are clearly not going to be able to put up a fight. Because if I can't farm up gear to prevent you from 2-shotting me, the hell makes you think I'm going to keep farming and stick around?

Also, that player is selling for 300b because SOMEONE HAS BOUGHT IT AT THAT PRICE. Again, at no point would someone try to sell a toaster for $10 and say "hmm, no one is buying this toaster for $10. I know! I'll sell it for $200! They'll buy it for sure!" Not to mention the fact that if the items were a fixed price, there would be no reason to farm. No reason to have custom PVE/PVP zones. No reason to have special currencies. No reason to have events. There would be literally no reason to log in to the game to do anything that wasn't castle sieges...granted, there'd be no point to that too. Because everyone would be so fucking bored with even LESS to do, they wouldn't sign up for a castle siege on a dead server that went from 100 people to 3.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:05 am

You aint reading my post. First of that counter class argument is just rubbish. Like I stated in my post. I have every set and every weapon I need. So I can swap my class easily. Thing stopping me from doing so is skill enchant. Nothing else and this I'm sure is holding back most ppl to make a new class.
Then the 300b weapon argument is crap also.
Some1 bought a weapon at that price probly because he/she was looking for it for week's and finally he thought fuck it I'll buy it.
This greed aint gonna stop it self.
Again if non elemented weapons are in shop for 100b you still need to farm. Big + You don't get scammed for 200b extra xd.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:04 am

This is my opinion and I'm not reading any valid arguments that can change my mind.
So again please enlighten me why this idea will damage the server.
I am only seeing benefits for new ppl to the server. They can gear faster instead of looking for week's for a set and leave because of it
Players can still sell their weapons for 95b still 5 b cheaper then gmshop.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:10 am

and the day everyone can buy a +20 gear in the shop, the difference will be the +30 enchant skills.
And then people will complain to have GCM in the shop for new players.

And in 10h it will be possible to have a maxed out character.

I think the server is awesome the way it is right now. This is an MMORPG at the end of the day, even if we are in a custom server.
If you dont like grinding/farming and you want to directly buy everything, wire 1.000$ to Balls and you're good to go.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Thor wrote:
You aint reading my post. First of that counter class argument is just rubbish. Like I stated in my post. I have every set and every weapon I need. So I can swap my class easily. Thing stopping me from doing so is skill enchant. Nothing else and this I'm sure is holding back most ppl to make a new class.
Then the 300b weapon argument is crap also.
Some1 bought a weapon at that price probly because he/she was looking for it for week's and finally he thought fuck it I'll buy it.
This greed aint gonna stop it self.
Again if non elemented weapons are in shop for 100b you still need to farm. Big + You don't get scammed for 200b extra xd.

Cool, you have every set and weapon you need. 9/10 story, needs more dragons. You are not everyone else. You are one person (or maybe you ARE everyone else, judging by how "dead" people keep saying the server is). Gear very clearly IS what's holding people back or else you people wouldn't be asking for +20 gear sets in the GM shop! With 300b adena, a person could make a +20 themselves. Element isn't a problem in any sense of the word if you're even MILDLY active on the server, leaving the only real problem augments. Also, skill enchants are nothing in comparison to gear (unless you donate for the gear). With GCM's being easily farmed by various means, there's no question that a guaranteed chance of success happening at some point is infinitely better than a 33% failure rate 13 times (going from +7 to +20).

The 300b weapon argument is crap, and yet you literally said in the very next sentence "someone probably bought it", thus proving that it isn't crap. Hell yeah greed isn't going to stop itself, but with people buying the items you're saying aren't being purchased but then telling me are still getting purchased, there's no reason to stop being greedy. Check this out:

If I am the only maker of a certain item that is in demand, and I have 20 of them to sell in total, and it costs me 20b to make, what do you think I do?
A: sell for 20b and make no profit
B: sell for 25b and make a bit of profit
C: sell for 40b and make twice the profit
If you chose anything but C, you're a delusional moron.

So once you choose C, you have 19 of an item left and you just proved to yourself with 20b, you can make a net profit of 200%. So what do you do with the next item you sell? Do you...
A: sell for 20b and make no profit even though someone JUST bought it (whatever the reason) for twice what you put into it?
B: sell for 40b since someone clearly JUST bought it?
C: sell for 60b to see if you can make a better profit?
If your answer wasn't B or C, you are...again...a delusional moron.

So let's say you sold for 40b, then someone comes along and wants TWO of the item you're selling and is willing to pay your going price of 40b for each. You just gained 80b in one transaction for something that cost you half that to make. Now having sold 4, what will you do with the next 5 that you decide to sell (now that you know someone will pay for more than one)? Will you...
A: sell for 20b each and make no profit even though THREE just sold for at least 40b each?
B: sell for 40b each since you've clearly sold 3 already for twice their cost?
C: go for selling them at 60b each since clearly there is a demand for the item you have?
If your answer wasn't immediately C, you know nothing about economics, or you are yet again a delusional AND ignorant moron.

So now that you've sold a grand total of 9 of these 20 items and made 460b for something that you put 180b into to make, what do you do with the remaining 11? Do you...
A: Sell for 20b each and make no profit even though you've made almost 300% profit from what you've sold thus far?
B: Sell for 40b each and not give in to your insatiable need for more adena?
C: Sell them one at a time increasing the price each time one of them sells?
If your answer wasn't C, you're both a moron AND a liar.

This is having limited supply and consistent demand. Now here's a flip-side story.

My wife and I bought 2 power bases for our king-sized bed for 3200 (1600 per power base). Upon realizing that while it seemed practical and helpful, it was actually VERY bad for my back (military disability), but the company we bought the bases from explicitly states the power bases are non-refundable. So we went to the interwebs and tried to sell the two powerbases for the low price of $2000. No one took advantage of the very obvious steal they'd be getting. So 6 months later, we lowered the price to 1600 (a 2-for-1 deal!). The only responses we got from people? $600 or less, with someone even hilariously offering $70 bucks for a used-only-twice pair of power bases. I know literally NO ONE that would have seen us trying to sell it for $2000 and look it over because we weren't selling it at $3500. Because the economy doesn't work like that. So the toaster argument works perfectly well. If no one wants to buy a toaster from you for $10, literally NO ONE will want to buy it from you if you increased the price to $200.

You add +20 gear sets to the GM Shop, you give players less of a reason to farm any zones or currencies, which means less of a reason to be online in the first place. If I can farm a couple hundred billion on a slow day with an untagged alt character, I can be geared up within a week with little-to-no effort. Then what? I have no reason to play on a mid-rate server because I did something in a week that I could've done on a high-rate in 10 minutes. This isn't a high-rate. That isn't how an economy works. If you understood even an iota of what supply and demand was, you'd understand how absolutely fucking stupid everything you're suggesting is. But seeing as you literally say "no one is buying these overpriced items except when they're actually buying these overpriced items", it seems to me like you don't even know what your own argument is about OR you’re talking out your ass like every other hotshot on EQ.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey Thor, no offense but you are the most negative person in this server. All you do is complain about things you don't like, instead of trying to find a better way for yourself.

Here is an example, you started complaining about how 1 clan taking all the castles in forum. I'm sure balls did his research before making changes, but what happened after this new siege rule? Imho siege is more dead. No activity on siege at all. There is no reason for me to log on sieges now. I agree that 1 clan shouldn't take all castles, but they should still be able to help other clans take castles if they wish. It is too peaceful in siege right now.

If you had problem with 1 clan taking all the castle, why not recruit more and ally with others and get ready for the next siege? Instead, you come to the forums and complain about that 1 clan. Changes like this is not always good.

And I never see you farm, but you always complain about prices in this server. People who farm actually have no problem getting geared in this server. Stop calling people delusional, when you are the delusional one.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next