View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:48 pm



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 WTS/WTT/WTB 
Author Message

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am
Posts: 73
Post WTS/WTT/WTB
SELL:

Valakas Neck +20
Belt Skill Attack +20
Jade Claw Health +20
Jade Claw Health +20
Jade Claw Focus +20



BUY:

Vesper Cutter Haste +20 (Trade for Valakas Neck + Belt Skill Attack + 1 weapon + 500b)
Beleth Ring +20 (Trade for Valakas Neck)


Ofc any other offers are welcome.

_________________
------------------------------------------

Image

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -


Last edited by XTakias on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.



Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:05 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Greece
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
shirt +20


Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 am
Profile

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am
Posts: 73
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
sniper wrote:
shirt +20


I guess you ask price for Shirt CP.....its 99b

If you ok pm at Pokerface.

_________________
------------------------------------------

Image

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -


Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:14 am
Profile

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am
Posts: 73
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
1st post updated.

_________________
------------------------------------------

Image

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -


Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:29 am
Profile

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am
Posts: 73
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
/bump

_________________
------------------------------------------

Image

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -


Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:28 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 am
Posts: 21
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
Valakas belt price


Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:49 am
Profile

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am
Posts: 73
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
As i write i trade them for Cutter MW Haste +20

Now if want buy them then it will be 700b each.

_________________
------------------------------------------

Image

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -


Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 438
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
XTakias wrote:
As i write i trade them for Cutter MW Haste +20

Now if want buy them then it will be 700b each.



LMAO ... Please, delete the game and go play pac-man :mrgreen:


Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:53 am
Profile

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 am
Posts: 73
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
eXeDusS wrote:
XTakias wrote:
As i write i trade them for Cutter MW Haste +20

Now if want buy them then it will be 700b each.



LMAO ... Please, delete the game and go play pac-man :mrgreen:


They asked me 5k GB for MW Cutter and i am the wrong here?

Bro...post for a good reason its ok....post for just "show your self" isnt nice...

_________________
------------------------------------------

Image

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -


Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 438
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: WTS/WTT/WTB
XTakias wrote:
eXeDusS wrote:
XTakias wrote:
As i write i trade them for Cutter MW Haste +20

Now if want buy them then it will be 700b each.



LMAO ... Please, delete the game and go play pac-man :mrgreen:


They asked me 5k GB for MW Cutter and i am the wrong here?

Bro...post for a good reason its ok....post for just "show your self" isnt nice...


Those that ask 5k for a MW Cutter are simply brain damaged .. This doesn't mean you must be like them.. Nowadays is actually much cheaper to donate?

I mean... You just asked 700b for a +20 belt dude, let's be real now...


Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.