View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 eXeDusS Insult on me 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post eXeDusS Insult on me
http://www.l2equanimity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4240&start=60

eXeDusS wrote:
When going full retard is not enough :)

This is how you fuck up the market, in two easy steps:

And believe me, somebody will buy those items eventually, because they will need it and then the other sheep will do nothing else but copy these two fucktards and ask the same prices for an item :mrgreen: GG L2EQ, GG



On this Topic eXeDusS insult me as an "fucktard". Its an insult and attack me personality. This is against the Rules.


Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 380
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
Kamira wrote:
On this Topic eXeDusS insult me as an "fucktard". Its an insult and attack me personality. This is against the Rules.


He didn't even quote you, he was very clearly talking about the two people in his pictures.

You fucking moron.

See? That's a personal insult AND it's directed towards you because I am quoting you. But when you behave like a fucking idiot that is trying to find something to get offended by to get other people banned, you're going to be called a fucking idiot that is trying to find something to get offended by to get other people banned. You fucking idiot.


Tue May 08, 2018 7:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
was clear that a person like you act like this xD I am sick of this language the most ppl use here. If you guys are 10 years old then go your mommys breast. otherwise act like a normal person, even when its hard for you.

And btw, i dont want to get anyone banned! If you beleive that, when youre really poor.


Wed May 09, 2018 12:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
Kamira wrote:
http://www.l2equanimity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4240&start=60

eXeDusS wrote:
When going full retard is not enough :)

This is how you fuck up the market, in two easy steps:

And believe me, somebody will buy those items eventually, because they will need it and then the other sheep will do nothing else but copy these two fucktards and ask the same prices for an item :mrgreen: GG L2EQ, GG



On this Topic eXeDusS insult me as an "fucktard". Its an insult and attack me personality. This is against the Rules.



Cry me a river m8, cry me a river please :)

Like dubj said, I did not quote you, I made a general statement.
But as he said... When you are a complete idiot (THIS IS A POINTED INSULT) and find reasons for anything in particular just to get some1 punished for w/e he did, then you deserve this man...

This is a fucking gaming community! This is the fucking internet! If you can't stand and face a fucking "you're an idiot" on the internet, then STOP USING IT! Otherwise you'll be torn apart by trolls m8.
Personally, I don't give a damn fuck if you felt insulted or not. I could point that you really went full retard on that market thing, and still don't give a damn fuck! You know why? Because we are on the fucking internet, where there are no fucking rules!

I am included that "anybody" as well, you dumb ass! Yet you came here to cry (like you always do), cuz you're stupid ego, get's but hurt whenever somebody has a better statement than you.
So ye, let Balls ban me on forum, cuz you're ego can't handle a damn shit. Hopefully you'll grow up (talking about age), grow some balls (don't give a fuck if you're a boy or a girl) or step the fuck out of this forum and go play pac-man. After my ban, I will just come back here, and continue to troll and post my direct thoughts as the usual

Thank you, ok, bbye!

P.S. Cheers Dubj, appreciate the back-up, but had the need to speak my mind on this one as well :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
Image


Wed May 09, 2018 9:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
Internet have no Rules :)? Good to know, seems like you have no clue about anything (that everyone can see on your useless "statements). I dont care anymore about you or anyone else from the kids that believe they are god or something. The only one who cry in here is you. I can report insults or whatever i want, thats my right and also is it up to me if i accept your insult or not. I ignored such for a shit long enough but in every 2nd post you do you insult anything/anyone. If you believe that is the way humans have to speak to eachother then go ahead. But to be honest, if you believe: 1st, internet have no rules; 2nd, that you are right; 3rd, that anyone give a shit about the stuff you say; then you are really poor. You say you didnt insult me? True you insulted me and Delf, that dont make it better in any way. But again, you believe youre right. I got my own opinion that i share with others from server also, and atleast we got the balls to show it in a normal way and not by insults like the kids like you are.


Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
Kamira wrote:
Internet have no Rules :)? Good to know, seems like you have no clue about anything (that everyone can see on your useless "statements). I dont care anymore about you or anyone else from the kids that believe they are god or something. The only one who cry in here is you. I can report insults or whatever i want, thats my right and also is it up to me if i accept your insult or not. I ignored such for a shit long enough but in every 2nd post you do you insult anything/anyone. If you believe that is the way humans have to speak to eachother then go ahead. But to be honest, if you believe: 1st, internet have no rules; 2nd, that you are right; 3rd, that anyone give a shit about the stuff you say; then you are really poor. You say you didnt insult me? True you insulted me and Delf, that dont make it better in any way. But again, you believe youre right. I got my own opinion that i share with others from server also, and atleast we got the balls to show it in a normal way and not by insults like the kids like you are.



Ok, so let me break it down for you, and cover up every shit you said:

1. You're the one who started this topic, not me... Yet I am the one crying :mrgreen: Fuck logic man... Fuck logic... Oh wait, you have no fucking logic...
2. If you don't care, why waste your time in posting this? (makes no sense)
3. I already stated, that I don't actually give a damn fuck, if I get banned, or a damn fuck about you're point of view. What actually makes you think that pointing out what you care or not, or the fact that you accept my insults (LOL) or not, will make me care more? In fact it makes me care even lesser
4. As long as what I say, does not contain and racial insult, threat, or anything else that CAN affect a persons security or w/e, then calling you a retarded kid, it's a normal thing.
5. I speak with with anybody, how the fuck I want. If I want to call you a retard, I'll call you a retard. If I want to call Dublj (cheers m8) my BFF, I'll call him my BFF and so on.
6. Ofc I believe I'm right LMAO... Do you even have the basic stuff of how things work in life? It's like I am telling you all this crap, but I don't believe myself. You must be brain damaged, to make such statement... Really now :roll: Let me ask you this... Do you believe yourself when you talk to some1? (I don't think so, based on your statements)
7. I never fucking said anything about rights... Talking about rights, would mean to start a political conflict, which not something that I'm looking for. Do you know what political conflict means? I doubt it, since your brain damaged...

Got my point? No? Still don't care... Go and dig a pit, maybe you'll fill it up eventually with your cry baby attitude and make a pool out of it :mrgreen: We can make a barbecue there afterwards.

_________________
Image


Thu May 10, 2018 7:41 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
Kamira wrote:
http://www.l2equanimity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4240&start=60

eXeDusS wrote:
When going full retard is not enough :)

This is how you fuck up the market, in two easy steps:

And believe me, somebody will buy those items eventually, because they will need it and then the other sheep will do nothing else but copy these two fucktards and ask the same prices for an item :mrgreen: GG L2EQ, GG



On this Topic eXeDusS insult me as an "fucktard". Its an insult and attack me personality. This is against the Rules.



I lmfao. Thnx for this


Fri May 11, 2018 12:00 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
eXeDusS wrote:
Kamira wrote:
Internet have no Rules :)? Good to know, seems like you have no clue about anything (that everyone can see on your useless "statements). I dont care anymore about you or anyone else from the kids that believe they are god or something. The only one who cry in here is you. I can report insults or whatever i want, thats my right and also is it up to me if i accept your insult or not. I ignored such for a shit long enough but in every 2nd post you do you insult anything/anyone. If you believe that is the way humans have to speak to eachother then go ahead. But to be honest, if you believe: 1st, internet have no rules; 2nd, that you are right; 3rd, that anyone give a shit about the stuff you say; then you are really poor. You say you didnt insult me? True you insulted me and Delf, that dont make it better in any way. But again, you believe youre right. I got my own opinion that i share with others from server also, and atleast we got the balls to show it in a normal way and not by insults like the kids like you are.



Ok, so let me break it down for you, and cover up every shit you said:

1. You're the one who started this topic, not me... Yet I am the one crying :mrgreen: Fuck logic man... Fuck logic... Oh wait, you have no fucking logic...
2. If you don't care, why waste your time in posting this? (makes no sense)
3. I already stated, that I don't actually give a damn fuck, if I get banned, or a damn fuck about you're point of view. What actually makes you think that pointing out what you care or not, or the fact that you accept my insults (LOL) or not, will make me care more? In fact it makes me care even lesser
4. As long as what I say, does not contain and racial insult, threat, or anything else that CAN affect a persons security or w/e, then calling you a retarded kid, it's a normal thing.
5. I speak with with anybody, how the fuck I want. If I want to call you a retard, I'll call you a retard. If I want to call Dublj (cheers m8) my BFF, I'll call him my BFF and so on.
6. Ofc I believe I'm right LMAO... Do you even have the basic stuff of how things work in life? It's like I am telling you all this crap, but I don't believe myself. You must be brain damaged, to make such statement... Really now :roll: Let me ask you this... Do you believe yourself when you talk to some1? (I don't think so, based on your statements)
7. I never fucking said anything about rights... Talking about rights, would mean to start a political conflict, which not something that I'm looking for. Do you know what political conflict means? I doubt it, since your brain damaged...

Got my point? No? Still don't care... Go and dig a pit, maybe you'll fill it up eventually with your cry baby attitude and make a pool out of it :mrgreen: We can make a barbecue there afterwards.



Youre a Joke :D thats all that need to be said. If you believe thats the way to speak with humans believe it.


Fri May 11, 2018 3:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 226
Post Re: eXeDusS Insult on me
Who the fuck is this Kamira kid anyways? loll. Thanks for the laugh, made my day.

_________________
Image


Wed May 23, 2018 9:03 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.