View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Then again... 

Post Re: Then again...
Thor wrote:
Really kamira? Tao only sell retarded prices??? What did indica write before here? 1500 gb is normal price he sell his sets for those prices.
Exeduss is right I agree on this point 100%.
This is a PVP server and you can't PvP here. Not without farming your fucking ass off. Price are retarded and it's not only Tao members who do this. It's every 1. So you say you bought set for 800b? I call you an liar.
Nobody will sell 700b under current market value, so you are telling lies.
As exe says summer is upon us. Activity will be lower. If that's even possible..it already on a all time low.

Call me a liar i dont care, and btw 1500 gb are 750b just if you forget to calculate. I didnt said its mainly tao do dont overreact like always. I see ppl selling elegia parts +20 for 99b-120b so tell me that a set (even clean one) is over 700b! You guys just count on anything you see one time or your so "pro" clanmates tell you. GCM prices went also a bit lower now since Rizzle stop buy for 5,1b. That was one of the reasons why the price went up. Also if ppl would stop to buy this overpriced items the price goes lower from alone. But you guys just cry cry cry cry. In one way you say you got everything in another way you guys cry cause you cant buy anything for your own prices. Why you even need to buy something if you got all?? that makes no sense. also GCMs was on 6,3b 2 days ago, not back down to 6. even one guy sold them for 5,5. so stop tell all just grow up. You know what? its even possible that you try to make the prices higher to get your "proovement" even if there isnt anything to proof. but nvm, speaking with you guys is like to speak to my daughter. "but its as i say, its exactly like this mememe cryyy".

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:56 am

I mean 1500 b and not gold bars typo I am sorry. Yes you are an liar.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:17 am

You all are hypocrits, I tried buying 1 wep MW and the price is 1.5 TRILLION +.. but at same time when we sell u want to buy cheap... therefore EVERYONE raised their price and it has become a "game"... so enjoy and soon we hit 10B for 1 gcm

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Thor wrote:
This morning I asked in multiple clans sell price gcm and it's 6b now. Yes I got chars everywhere...

Yes, you would do this. What a trash lol

Thor wrote:
I mean 1500 b and not gold bars typo I am sorry. Yes you are an liar.

Again, answer my question. I've sold multiple sets at around this price without negotiating. How can they afford items at this price if farming or gathering adena is so hard?

Don't cry because you can't afford shit. I don't know what your excuse is when you have chars in every clan to farm with them. How sad...

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Old players have enough adena.
And again I have no need to farm but I'm guessing you are to stupid to understand after several posts.
Seeing you keep saying I can't afford shit. Let me say this again.
I have all sets, all weapons and my epic sets.
That is not the point you ain't getting the point here. You are dumb indicia.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:41 am

Gcm price 7b. Shops sell for 7.5

I hate to be right. Soon it will be 8

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:09 am

Thor wrote:
Gcm price 7b. Shops sell for 7.5

I hate to be right. Soon it will be 8

oh Thor.... making your own shop and make this proce isnt a Valid plrice. I still buy gcm for 5,5b easly. and others sell for max 6,2b. Just stop to try to be right, you will fail anyway

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 am

We all know you are a liar xd. I sold them all for 7 b without any problem. It was not even a discussion. Keep saying it's normal. I'll just lmfao

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:09 am

Thor wrote:
We all know you are a liar xd. I sold them all for 7 b without any problem. It was not even a discussion. Keep saying it's normal. I'll just lmfao

yep yep yep thats why ppl sell for 6b. To say it in someone else words: fk i hate it when i am right!

The shops that sell for over 7b are there for days and NOONE bought a single GCM for that. Call me a liar i dont care since the proofs show youre the liar. i buy GCMs for exactly 4,8b to be honest, arround 150/week. noone rly cares about your pathetic lies, since you guys do that stuff to damage everything and try to be the ones that are right.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 am

ohh another shop that sell under 7b. Fk i hate when i am right....

Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next