View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 am



Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Then again... 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
No dude you got your head up your ass. Saying nothing is wrong when in fact everything is.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:36 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 191
Post Re: Then again...
I never say that nothing is wrong, but you guys are crying about stuff that isnt even reasonable. GCM/Weapons/Armor Sellprice is higher : GCM/Weapons/Armor Buyprice is Higher. So what changed?? The numbers thats all but in fact its almost the same value as before. Also are ppl that sell for that high shit prices are the reason for it and not Balls. you blame the wonrg person to be honest.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Then again...
funny thing is,

people who farm says the price right now is not bad, but people who does not farm a single day are the one's that is complaining about current prices.

If you are trying to buy armor sets at 750b today, that is me trying to buy a house for $300k when this house was worth $300k 2 years ago.

Why can't you understand that you have to farm to get geared in this game? Like Kamira mentioned, price for everything went up, but you can sell at those prices as well.

Instead of complaining about how you cannot find a seller for 750b, go out and farm more and pay them current prices. Or you can go rb with your clan and enchant pieces. I have made few sets this way.

If your time is more important than farming, go donate and get geared in 1 hour. Simple as that.

I've made 3 chars max at this market with about 3-5 hours farm a week and trading in giran.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Lool where in my posts I blame balls, don't put words in my mouth plz.
I'm blaming the current economics. And to indicia you going again on the farm things. You crack me up xd


Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:07 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 191
Post Re: Then again...
Thor wrote:
Lool where in my posts I blame balls, don't put words in my mouth plz.
I'm blaming the current economics. And to indicia you going again on the farm things. You crack me up xd



I mean it generally that balls get blamed. also why attack indica? He is totally right with what he said. and the mainproblem arnt isnt the econimy. the problem are the ppl who try to sell expensiv. You said you asked 6b for GCM?? because they are on 5,5 anyway? you see a person like YOU fuck it up and not the server in any kind. sometimes you guys should think before you speak.


Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:37 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Then again...
Thor wrote:
And to indicia you going again on the farm things. You crack me up xd


What's wrong about talking about farming? You want everything just handed to you?

I can tell you really have that poor people mentality.

If you are smart, you will know what it takes to get that item you want. Instead, it is easier for you to come to the forum and complain about it, making it seem like people can't get any items these days.

How do you understand about newbies gearing up and things if you don't even farm at this market? Your clan doesn't even recruit newbies, so don't act like you care about new people joining this server. You just sit in giran all day and do nothing but flaming other people. People like you are cancer to the server.


Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:46 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 191
Post Re: Then again...
indica wrote:
Thor wrote:
And to indicia you going again on the farm things. You crack me up xd


What's wrong about talking about farming? You want everything just handed to you?

I can tell you really have that poor people mentality.

If you are smart, you will know what it takes to get that item you want. Instead, it is easier for you to come to the forum and complain about it, making it seem like people can't get any items these days.

How do you understand about newbies gearing up and things if you don't even farm at this market? Your clan doesn't even recruit newbies, so don't act like you care about new people joining this server. You just sit in giran all day and do nothing but flaming other people. People like you are cancer to the server.



+100000 to that


Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:12 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Sure it is me who is stupid here.... that's why the population is on a all time low. Because newbies get geared easily the server gets lower and lower in numbers. Because everything is so easy to obtain here loool. PvP server but no PvP


Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 438
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
indica wrote:
funny thing is,

people who farm says the price right now is not bad, but people who does not farm a single day are the one's that is complaining about current prices.

If you are trying to buy armor sets at 750b today, that is me trying to buy a house for $300k when this house was worth $300k 2 years ago.

Why can't you understand that you have to farm to get geared in this game? Like Kamira mentioned, price for everything went up, but you can sell at those prices as well.

Instead of complaining about how you cannot find a seller for 750b, go out and farm more and pay them current prices. Or you can go rb with your clan and enchant pieces. I have made few sets this way.

If your time is more important than farming, go donate and get geared in 1 hour. Simple as that.

I've made 3 chars max at this market with about 3-5 hours farm a week and trading in giran.



Dude... I can make easily money on this server just by waving a hand... I'm not talking about me... I could give a shit about about them.

I'm talking about year prices, just in the perspective of a new player. Me as an old player, I have my own methods to make money, but in the same time I have no pleasure in encouraging these guys by buying from them items at retarded prices.

It's a vicious circle that affects the whole server, not only a certain number of players


Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:53 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Then again...
Thor wrote:
Sure it is me who is stupid here.... that's why the population is on a all time low. Because newbies get geared easily the server gets lower and lower in numbers. Because everything is so easy to obtain here loool. PvP server but no PvP


I want you to name players who left because items are so overpriced.

You think this is causing low population but it's not the main reason. Almost all players in Tao is geared, but are not logging these days. Did they leave because of prices are out of control and they can't farm? All the players I know left because they are tired of doing same thing over and over again.

Don't talk about newbies, when you are not even playing with newbies right now. You don't even help anyone farm in this server so stfu about newbies. Only thing your clan does is feed pvp off newbies so don't act like you care.

When did I say everything is easy to obtain here? are you retarded?

eXeDusS wrote:
Dude... I can make easily money on this server just by waving a hand... I'm not talking about me... I could give a shit about about them.

I'm talking about year prices, just in the perspective of a new player. Me as an old player, I have my own methods to make money, but in the same time I have no pleasure in encouraging these guys by buying from them items at retarded prices.

It's a vicious circle that affects the whole server, not only a certain number of players


You should know that your clan victrix is helping newbies farm everyday with rbs. Few new members in victrix is showing progress with farming, but they never complain about prices. Kamira is also saying newbies in clan is progressing fast.

I don't really understand why you guys bring newbies into this when you guys don't farm and interact with newbies to help them farm.

And you are shouting everyday in giran to buy armor set for 750b. Let's be realistic here, it's going to take you a long time before you can find a set at that price. It's time to adapt or move on.

You guys act like this is a big problem because you guys don't want to buy items at a certain price when there is a transaction going on all day in giran. We all know what the biggest problem of the server is and this bullshit ain't one of em.


Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.