View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Then again... 

Post Re: Then again...
You are thick headed indicia. I should have remembered the old saying but I forgot it unfortunately. Well you beat me congrats.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you on experience. Lesson learned here.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 am

indica wrote:
Thor wrote:
Sure it is me who is stupid here.... that's why the population is on a all time low. Because newbies get geared easily the server gets lower and lower in numbers. Because everything is so easy to obtain here loool. PvP server but no PvP

I want you to name players who left because items are so overpriced.

You think this is causing low population but it's not the main reason. Almost all players in Tao is geared, but are not logging these days. Did they leave because of prices are out of control and they can't farm? All the players I know left because they are tired of doing same thing over and over again.

Don't talk about newbies, when you are not even playing with newbies right now. You don't even help anyone farm in this server so stfu about newbies. Only thing your clan does is feed pvp off newbies so don't act like you care.

When did I say everything is easy to obtain here? are you retarded?

eXeDusS wrote:
Dude... I can make easily money on this server just by waving a hand... I'm not talking about me... I could give a shit about about them.

I'm talking about year prices, just in the perspective of a new player. Me as an old player, I have my own methods to make money, but in the same time I have no pleasure in encouraging these guys by buying from them items at retarded prices.

It's a vicious circle that affects the whole server, not only a certain number of players

You should know that your clan victrix is helping newbies farm everyday with rbs. Few new members in victrix is showing progress with farming, but they never complain about prices. Kamira is also saying newbies in clan is progressing fast.

I don't really understand why you guys bring newbies into this when you guys don't farm and interact with newbies to help them farm.

And you are shouting everyday in giran to buy armor set for 750b. Let's be realistic here, it's going to take you a long time before you can find a set at that price. It's time to adapt or move on.

You guys act like this is a big problem because you guys don't want to buy items at a certain price when there is a transaction going on all day in giran. We all know what the biggest problem of the server is and this bullshit ain't one of em.

I tried to pay 1T for an armor set, and nothing happened :mrgreen: Nobody sells anything m8, aside for some randoms that are in giran and asks for 300b for a damn weapon...

I'm not shouting in giran all day because I don't wanna pay ... I'm shouting in giran because NOBODY is selling anything!

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:14 am

Thor wrote:
You are thick headed indicia. I should have remembered the old saying but I forgot it unfortunately. Well you beat me congrats.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you on experience. Lesson learned here.

I'm not sure who's the idiot here when they can't even back their words up. You say newbies are leaving when you don't even play with single newbies to help them get geared lol.

You say people left because of the prices right now, but you can't name a single person that left because of this. Only people I know that left is because of their work life or they're tired of doing same things over and over again.

You also say nobody is able to get geared when I see multiple newbies getting +20 gears every time. Go ask leaders in Victrix and KOD clan.

Wtf is wrong with you? You just spit out bullshit without backing it up. You act like you're the smartest person in the world, but you're the stupidest person in this forum who cries when things don't go your way.

eXeDusS wrote:
I tried to pay 1T for an armor set, and nothing happened :mrgreen: Nobody sells anything m8, aside for some randoms that are in giran and asks for 300b for a damn weapon...

I'm not shouting in giran all day because I don't wanna pay ... I'm shouting in giran because NOBODY is selling anything!

Yea, but the thing is, armor sets are highest in demand right now. I get tempted to sell my extra sets sometimes because when I pm people who is looking for the set, they are willing to buy it with 3k goldbar.

I've bought and sold many vorpal set at 2k goldbar but it seems like people are trading elegia sets at 2.5k - 3k goldbar range.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:08 am

indica wrote:

eXeDusS wrote:

Yea, but the thing is, armor sets are highest in demand right now. I get tempted to sell my extra sets sometimes because when I pm people who is looking for the set, they are willing to buy it with 3k goldbar.

I've bought and sold many vorpal set at 2k goldbar but it seems like people are trading elegia sets at 2.5k - 3k goldbar range.

Yeah, they are on demand, because nobody is selling them. and people needs them. And then again... Let's get real 2.5k for an elegia armor?

Then what about a MW armor set? Should it be 5-6k gold bars? Then let's have Balls also increase the prices in donations, since the prices in market are so normal as they currently are :) I mean, it's quite logic, right?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 am

Demand / Offer eh?

Show me a normal headed person that would pay 500b for a tezza neckl, in the conditions where this jewel was 150, max 200b on +20...

This is why the prices went up, cuz tards like this guy, came up with prices like this, and the rest of the players, like sheep followed him, and increased the prices because "this is the normal price" and not because they are sheep :)

Attachments:
2018-04-10 15_26_52-Lineage II.jpg
2018-04-10 15_26_52-Lineage II.jpg [ 20.41 KiB | Viewed 1326 times ]
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:29 am

Here not even crafting is worth... Cuz you will have to spend tons of money in buying BEAS due to high prices, and you will end up in wasting possible even more money than an actual MW set costs.. So yea, keep lying yourself that the prices that are in market now are normal ^^

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:31 am

He doesn't get the point.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:59 am

eXeDusS wrote:
Demand / Offer eh?

Show me a normal headed person that would pay 500b for a tezza neckl, in the conditions where this jewel was 150, max 200b on +20...

This is why the prices went up, cuz tards like this guy, came up with prices like this, and the rest of the players, like sheep followed him, and increased the prices because "this is the normal price" and not because they are sheep :)

LOL! time to sell my Tezza! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:07 am

stier007 wrote:
eXeDusS wrote:
Demand / Offer eh?

LOL! time to sell my Tezza! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah xD, I have like 2 or 3 somewhere on my dwarfs.. should I sell them also on 500b?

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:40 am

Funny is that you use single retardet persons that try to scam ppl as an example. This dwarf is trying to sell this Tezza for over 1 week already. Noone buy it so dont say the price growed up that much since its not true. Directly next to that shop is now one more Shop that sell a Tezza +20 much cheaper, but ofc about it you dont say anything like always. Something "proove" your point in any way so you show it and scream it out. Something that could show youre wrong you all just SHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Same goes for Weapons. ppl sell for 300b? thats a lie. I mainly saw ppl from 1 clan try that (ofc they dont give a fuck about anything) and they dont really sold one. Some try to sell for 250b but they still fail. And others sell for 170b-200b and thats the stuff that get bought.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next