View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 pm



Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Then again... 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Then again...
I've just sold elegia heavy and robe set for 3k gb each. I've asked the buyer how much are you willing to pay and they said 3k gb, so I just sold it to them without negotiating. This is the set I've enchanted from rb drops and bought few +20 pieces to make it into a set. I've just profited big by farming and buying deal items. Am I an ass for selling at this price when their offer is 3k gb?

When I get 2 more +20 pieces, I will have 2 more sets by just trading in giran and enchanting. I don't know what I'm doing differently than you guys, but it wasn't that hard to make sets. I only log 5-6 hours a week in the server

eXeDusS wrote:
Dude... I can make easily money on this server just by waving a hand... I'm not talking about me... I could give a shit about about them.


I have a question for your exeduss, if you can make money easily just by waving a hard, why are you wasting your time trying to buy a set at a price that is far below market value? Just because you don't want to pay them?

I believe you have been trying to buy this for over a month and have failed. Isn't your time more important than doing this? because I don't know if you have chars in other clans, but it seems like only thing you do when you log is stay in giran and shout for a set that nobody is willing to honor your offer.

I get that you're frustrated with the price, but not sure why you are looking for a seller (who is willing to take your offer) that doesn't exist in this server for over a month.

If adena is something you can get by waving a hand, why not just pay market value and move on?

I saw in shout from Stark from tao clan trying to trade his 3 sets for MW Morai, so I'm not sure what your point is with MW sets. I think MW sets are trash anyways.


And about screenshots of people trying to sell +20 piece for 400b. Do you guys really think that is going to sell? We've always had those kind of shops even back when weapons were being sold for 80b-100b.


Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
indica wrote:
I've just sold elegia heavy and robe set for 3k gb each. I've asked the buyer how much are you willing to pay and they said 3k gb, so I just sold it to them without negotiating. This is the set I've enchanted from rb drops and bought few +20 pieces to make it into a set. I've just profited big by farming and buying deal items. Am I an ass for selling at this price when their offer is 3k gb?

When I get 2 more +20 pieces, I will have 2 more sets by just trading in giran and enchanting. I don't know what I'm doing differently than you guys, but it wasn't that hard to make sets. I only log 5-6 hours a week in the server

eXeDusS wrote:
Dude... I can make easily money on this server just by waving a hand... I'm not talking about me... I could give a shit about about them.


I have a question for your exeduss, if you can make money easily just by waving a hard, why are you wasting your time trying to buy a set at a price that is far below market value? Just because you don't want to pay them?

I believe you have been trying to buy this for over a month and have failed. Isn't your time more important than doing this? because I don't know if you have chars in other clans, but it seems like only thing you do when you log is stay in giran and shout for a set that nobody is willing to honor your offer.

I get that you're frustrated with the price, but not sure why you are looking for a seller (who is willing to take your offer) that doesn't exist in this server for over a month.

If adena is something you can get by waving a hand, why not just pay market value and move on?

I saw in shout from Stark from tao clan trying to trade his 3 sets for MW Morai, so I'm not sure what your point is with MW sets. I think MW sets are trash anyways.


And about screenshots of people trying to sell +20 piece for 400b. Do you guys really think that is going to sell? We've always had those kind of shops even back when weapons were being sold for 80b-100b.



Thats all true. We had such for OP sellers always and they always failed. In fact that kind of ppl just try to scam. as you saw on my screens not all ppl do that shit prices, they do normal prices.


Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
And normal is 200b for weapon wich atm go for 250/300 easy.

And set price elegia 1500b that's normal price right?

Stop saying it's ok cause it ain't. It's stupid sand it is only ok cause you guys are already settled an have enough adena to don't give a shit.


Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:27 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Then again...
Why is Thor keep trying to stay relevant to this post? I've exposed most of his bullshit in this post and not sure why you're still talking.

You say weapons are 250/300 easy? nobody is buying at that price you idiot. I saw some shops selling for 200b for +20 weapon today. Why would they make a shop for 200b weapon when it sells 250b-300b easy? Just because someone shouts at 250b - 300b doesn't mean it sells.

When you were trying to sell GCM at 6b each, did it sell? Stop being so hypocritical.

What's wrong with 1500b for an armor when people are willing to pay for them? I've sold multiple armor sets at around this price. If farming is so fucking hard like you mentioned, how can they afford 3k gb for a set?

And again, stop talking about newbies when you never play this game with new players. You still haven't named one single player who left because of current market prices.

Every time you make a post, your stupidity shocks me. You don't even play in this server so gtfo. Only thing you do is sit in giran and talk shit all day so who's gonna take your crap seriously?

Thor, I suggest you ask some smart questions to yourself before talking.


Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:34 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Why is indicia such a idiot...i wonder..


Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:18 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
Kamira wrote:
Funny is that you use single retardet persons that try to scam ppl as an example. This dwarf is trying to sell this Tezza for over 1 week already. Noone buy it so dont say the price growed up that much since its not true. Directly next to that shop is now one more Shop that sell a Tezza +20 much cheaper, but ofc about it you dont say anything like always. Something "proove" your point in any way so you show it and scream it out. Something that could show youre wrong you all just SHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Image


Same goes for Weapons. ppl sell for 300b? thats a lie. I mainly saw ppl from 1 clan try that (ofc they dont give a fuck about anything) and they dont really sold one. Some try to sell for 250b but they still fail. And others sell for 170b-200b and thats the stuff that get bought.


Image



That tezza is still not sold and now on 370b. weird since all say the prices grow....


Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
Kamira wrote:
Kamira wrote:
Funny is that you use single retardet persons that try to scam ppl as an example. This dwarf is trying to sell this Tezza for over 1 week already. Noone buy it so dont say the price growed up that much since its not true. Directly next to that shop is now one more Shop that sell a Tezza +20 much cheaper, but ofc about it you dont say anything like always. Something "proove" your point in any way so you show it and scream it out. Something that could show youre wrong you all just SHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Image


Same goes for Weapons. ppl sell for 300b? thats a lie. I mainly saw ppl from 1 clan try that (ofc they dont give a fuck about anything) and they dont really sold one. Some try to sell for 250b but they still fail. And others sell for 170b-200b and thats the stuff that get bought.


Image



That tezza is still not sold and now on 370b. weird since all say the prices grow....


Dude... You miss the main point here... I don't care.. I don't give a shit if this guy spends his entire life to sell a fucking tezza for 500b!

The main point is that if he is selling for 500b, then another guy will sell for 400, and another for 450, and another for 400 again, and like a fucking sheep everybody will just increase their prices because "these are the new prices" and it's normal!! This is the whole fucking point here! It's not about fucking demand and offer, it's about retarded players that jump up from nowhere and ask for 100000000 billions trillions of money for a fucking items that should be a fucking 30 minutes farm and sell, not buy and QQ!

The activity of the server is lame, the summer is near by the corner and the activity will be even worst, and yet the prices on items and everything else, are going higher and higher, because why not? It's normal... These are the new prices now! :)

Me as a "newbie" I wanna waste my summer on this server, but guess what, I thought this server is a pvp thing, not a fucking farm your life shit to get a +20 tezza or armor set and cry after!

I had today a guy that asked me 10k for a vesper MW set and quote: "dude these are the new prices...". Yes, ok, these are the new prices! That armor will fucking rot for 10k GB. But then again, why shouldn't we ask Balls to increase the price in donation list as well? More money = more stuff for server (ha, I made a joke :mrgreen: :lol: )... Yet nobody get's the point... Everybody just keeps increasing and increasing the prices, cuz they are afraid they will be poor.

That's why I don't want to pay 5 fucking k of gb to a fucking elegia armor! Because by doing so, I will just encourage the fuck tards to increase it even more and not because I will have no more fucking money..
This is not about me... I have damn 3 full chars that I got bored of them and wanna play again on my duelist, but can't do so, because I can't fucking buy a fucking armor set at a normal price. Yet, it's about the newbies that will come here, and thing: "oh, this server is so nice, I think I will play here for some time!" and then, he ports in Giran where he will see a damn GCM that costs 6b, and a TOP LS that is 5B and an armor set that is 1-2T... And yea, after seeing these prices, he for sure will waste his life on a pvp server, where he will had to grind as much as on a low rate server just to be able to PVP, and get his ass burned in the end by zergs (no quote here)

You get the point now?

If not, stop bothering trying here, please!

_________________
Image


Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
The only one who dont get the point is you. Its not Balls fault that the prices growed up, its the community ones. Our clan got 6 new players that joined the server 2 days ago. You know what they said??? Economy is high priced but still goes fast to equipp. Not all ppl are lazy like you and just want to buy any full armor set. Some ppl do it by themself. Also about that Tezza example. First of all that 500b guy still try to sell it and second the other one sells under 400b if you lookes wisely so stop tell bullshit about 400/450b.

10k gb for MW vesper set?? Well it was already 7-8k gb over 1 year ago, and before you say anything i sold MW sets on that time so i know the price.

5k gb for normal armor set?? Dude you just overprice the stuff by yourself. Me, one more clanmate and also one other friend of me bought a +20 armor set for under 800b. You just get any pm of any random (probably tao) guy and you focus all on it. Also i cant believe that you try to buy a +20 armor set so long as you said. In my and others eyes you overreact like always and use, as i said already, prices that any randoms tell you even when they are just fake.

You are the one that dont get the point and not others, but your ego dont allow you to accept that fact.


Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Really kamira? Tao only sell retarded prices??? What did indica write before here? 1500 gb is normal price he sell his sets for those prices.
Exeduss is right I agree on this point 100%.
This is a PVP server and you can't PvP here. Not without farming your fucking ass off. Price are retarded and it's not only Tao members who do this. It's every 1. So you say you bought set for 800b? I call you an liar.
Nobody will sell 700b under current market value, so you are telling lies.
As exe says summer is upon us. Activity will be lower. If that's even possible..it already on a all time low.


Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:06 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Fyi I already predicted gcm would cost 6b within a week. This morning I asked in multiple clans sell price gcm and it's 6b now. Yes I got chars everywhere. 2 more weeks and it's 6.5b 7b. Just keep saying it's ok...


Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.