View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:19 pm



Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Then again... 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 380
Post Re: Then again...
john_bit82 wrote:
Some people cannot handle truth. Some people have really zero respect for others no matter what they say.


XD Every time you spoke about the server, it was negative. I haven't been on the server for months and know that when it comes to insulting the server, if you overstep your bounds, you get banned. Agree hasn't been banned, and he's constantly posting about how server needs a wipe and other annoying shit because of the server's...meh population. It sounds like you're the toxic one hiding what you're REALLY telling Balls because if Agree and others haven't been banned but YOU have, you must have been preeeeetty toxic. Like...Enzo levels of toxic.

As for Thor, you sound like self-fulfilling prophecy.

You complained prices of items are rising, and were told are rising because people are paying too high of a price for them.
You then said that's wrong, and the reason is not because people are buying them at that price but because there are fewer players on the server, which isn't how supply and demand works. The supply is consistent and capable of growing since ANYONE can do it (AND more ways to get GCM's have been made over the years), demand has lessened if population is dropping as low as you say, therefore prices should be dropping.
You then sell said item at ridiculously-high-and-complained-about price and say "See? Prices are rising!" You realize the reason item prices are rising is something you literally just told everyone you contributed towards the problem you were initially complaining about?


Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
dublj wrote:
john_bit82 wrote:
Some people cannot handle truth. Some people have really zero respect for others no matter what they say.


XD Every time you spoke about the server, it was negative. I haven't been on the server for months and know that when it comes to insulting the server, if you overstep your bounds, you get banned. Agree hasn't been banned, and he's constantly posting about how server needs a wipe and other annoying shit because of the server's...meh population. It sounds like you're the toxic one hiding what you're REALLY telling Balls because if Agree and others haven't been banned but YOU have, you must have been preeeeetty toxic. Like...Enzo levels of toxic.

As for Thor, you sound like self-fulfilling prophecy.

You complained prices of items are rising, and were told are rising because people are paying too high of a price for them.
You then said that's wrong, and the reason is not because people are buying them at that price but because there are fewer players on the server, which isn't how supply and demand works. The supply is consistent and capable of growing since ANYONE can do it (AND more ways to get GCM's have been made over the years), demand has lessened if population is dropping as low as you say, therefore prices should be dropping.
You then sell said item at ridiculously-high-and-complained-about price and say "See? Prices are rising!" You realize the reason item prices are rising is something you literally just told everyone you contributed towards the problem you were initially complaining about?


++ on that. Also i must say that i prooved that ppl are not selling for 7b+. they still sell for 6-6,5b only some make high priced shops. It was always like that and will be always like that doesnt matter what for a server. You make your own things to come true because you want it and as dublj said you are the one of the reasons why they raised. I said already that the problem is the community. And if ppl would check the market wisely they would find out there is something wrong but not on the way you say.


Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
dublj wrote:
john_bit82 wrote:
Some people cannot handle truth. Some people have really zero respect for others no matter what they say.


XD Every time you spoke about the server, it was negative. I haven't been on the server for months and know that when it comes to insulting the server, if you overstep your bounds, you get banned. Agree hasn't been banned, and he's constantly posting about how server needs a wipe and other annoying shit because of the server's...meh population. It sounds like you're the toxic one hiding what you're REALLY telling Balls because if Agree and others haven't been banned but YOU have, you must have been preeeeetty toxic. Like...Enzo levels of toxic.

As for Thor, you sound like self-fulfilling prophecy.

You complained prices of items are rising, and were told are rising because people are paying too high of a price for them.
You then said that's wrong, and the reason is not because people are buying them at that price but because there are fewer players on the server, which isn't how supply and demand works. The supply is consistent and capable of growing since ANYONE can do it (AND more ways to get GCM's have been made over the years), demand has lessened if population is dropping as low as you say, therefore prices should be dropping.
You then sell said item at ridiculously-high-and-complained-about price and say "See? Prices are rising!" You realize the reason item prices are rising is something you literally just told everyone you contributed towards the problem you were initially complaining about?


You forgot me! :(

I haven't been banned :lol: :lol: Balls <3 me :mrgreen: :lol:

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm
Posts: 33
Post Re: Then again...
Thor wrote:
Old players have enough adena.
And again I have no need to farm but I'm guessing you are to stupid to understand after several posts.
Seeing you keep saying I can't afford shit. Let me say this again.
I have all sets, all weapons and my epic sets.
That is not the point you ain't getting the point here. You are dumb indicia.


You were saying people are leaving because of this prices. So if old players aren't leaving because of the prices, who is? You have that much interactions with newbies to know that all of them are leaving?

Yes, I am saying you can't afford shit because your skills are not maxed. Getting full gear in this server is easy, but getting augments and GCM is the next level thing. I think you're the one not getting the point here.

Yes, the population has dropped, but not because of the price. We are just tired of doing same things over and over again.

Since you have chars in all the clans in the server, why not farm with them for your GCM, instead of crying about prices? If you don't have time to farm, go donate.


Last edited by indica on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
Prices or not... New players or not... The truth is that we still lack of new content...

We really need a lot of new things that we were promised a very long time ago (actually cool features), and yet nothing, which is sad. EQ could go in tops very easy only because of how good the server is, and not because of fake votes like others do. We don't have auto reward system for certain votes (retarded feature) yet, we still manage to stay in top 20 (back in the days was to 5-10).

Either way, I'm not playing, but checking from time to time the server, and log in for some chit-chat, and see lower and lower activity unfortunately which is understandable due to the close-up summer season, but this can lead very easy to the other side and leave the server empty. And let's be real now... Do we even reach 50+ active players during the week? (siege, tw doesn't count). Leaving aside the all permanent chars that are in giran / aden / hunters / orc village do we actually go over that number for the active players?

On Topic: Currently there is only 1 shop in giran that sells GCM, and they are priced at 7.8

Yet, I checked the LS's prices, and it's true, nobody is actually buying them, but those dumb fucks still increase the prices on them instead of lowering it.

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Really again indicia?
You stuck on the farm part?
I'll ignore you and your red writing from now. Seems you just don't read anything here.


Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
As for dubj why is this my fault.

I said this weeks before and asked for a solution to prevent this from happening....
We have hardly any new players.. activity on a all time low.
I gave ideas... maybe not the best but I tried.
Even your shadow weapon idea was good. Nothing happens.

You think that the majority of New players want to farm weeks to get gear gcm ect?
No they want PvP.
And they want it fast. LINEAGE 2 is a old game. So we either change the way the server is or go figure out what will happen.
It is obvious.

And for the people who say we got newbies. Where are they. Don't point towards 1 or 2 new guys or maybe 3. That ain't gonna solve problem. We need major changes in server setup and the amount of players wich we are lacking.

I'm gonna stop saying this cause it's useless.


Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:47 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
if ppl want to get fast equipped they have to donate, if they want a server where they are equipped in 5 mins then they have to go to any random 5000x Server that close/wipe in 2 weeks anyway again. This server here is a max of farm and pvp. I pvped successfull a long time with +20 skills that is totally legit since the enchant chance drops hard frmo +20++ so thats totally fine. Maybe you gaved ideas, i did also but wont repeat them here since i gaved productive suggestions to balls directly. There is cool stuff already added to the client and server but balls just didnt had the time to inplent them for us yet. Reason?? Maybe ppl like Delfwn1 and so on that pm him about every fly that fly on the wrong place in thems opinion. Balls have more work with any shitreports and falsereports that he cant spend the time to the server instead. Probably there should be 1 GM just for reports so balls have more time to focus on server.


Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:20 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
When going full retard is not enough :)

This is how you fuck up the market, in two easy steps:

And believe me, somebody will buy those items eventually, because they will need it and then the other sheep will do nothing else but copy these two fucktards and ask the same prices for an item :mrgreen: GG L2EQ, GG


Attachments:
2018-05-08 18_01_56-Lineage II.png
2018-05-08 18_01_56-Lineage II.png [ 199.12 KiB | Viewed 980 times ]
2018-05-08 18_01_34-Lineage II.png
2018-05-08 18_01_34-Lineage II.png [ 139.99 KiB | Viewed 980 times ]

_________________
Image
Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 pm
Posts: 70
Location: Greece
Post Re: Then again...
hello.
i want to add my oppinion here too so
lets say that this items is overpriced with 230 bill and gcm on 8bill each
when i start play weapon cost 90-95 bil +20 full and gcm 3b
and a lot ppl sales them every day now 1-3 ppl sell items cause they got enought or make more or whatever reason
so my point is low population is the real problem.
and as far i remember that shit start when gcm goes to 4bil each

and so far my oppinion for a solution is just to a
1) dont buy just enchant alone or farm the items you need
2) ask just to add more places to farm and more rbs (or difrent respawn on rbs)
3) Vote for server and bring your friend also :)

have fun :)


Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.