View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 question for Admin 

Post question for Admin
1.Can you explain why does the Touch of Eva skill, while full buffed for reuse-decrease has 5min 40 seconds reuse?It should be 1min 30 seconds properly buffed.This takes away the survivability of the "healer" tank since dmg/def is lower than any other classes.Didn't test SoS but i guess is the same for ST aswell?
2.Why did you remove spoil from monsters in SOA and completely remove monsters in Sel Mahum?At this server population while noone gives a crap about new/returned players to help them farm, is virtually imposible for a gearless player to kill in Mos lv2.I spent there like hours and hours for the past 2 weeks or so and still haven't finished set MW.There is only 1 monster Divinity Magus who spoils vesper heavy helmet and in order to get close you agro all monsters in room..I get it..farm is necesary and takes away some boredom but..making too hard for new guyz affects the server's survival
3.I tested Mana recharge skill from healers since it says is custom and can be taken by healer classes aswell.The skills says it recharges 68 mana at +0 enchant and it consumes like 30 mana?So i don't see the point of taking this since is useless over Stigma.The enchant route on Power increases by 1 every+1 so that will be about 60 mana at +30 wich is a complete waste of GCM.My suggestion is to increase drasticaly the ammount of mana recharge.Yes i know, we can use Mana Gain and and some other tips but still won't be worth it
4.Is it just me or Healing effect is increased/decreased by the M atk?I tested heal from EE/Bishop and it heals more if i get a S84 weapon enchanted than with a S80 clean wich is bugged because healing ammount is not influenced by m atk,it's rather increased by the pasive augment and enchant route of skill
For now this are my complains/suggestions.Hopefully noone will be trigered about this but then again..
Best regards

Sat May 12, 2018 12:02 am

Post Re: question for Admin
shapyro wrote:
1.Can you explain why does the Touch of Eva skill, while full buffed for reuse-decrease has 5min 40 seconds reuse?It should be 1min 30 seconds properly buffed.This takes away the survivability of the "healer" tank since dmg/def is lower than any other classes.Didn't test SoS but i guess is the same for ST aswell?

Yes you are right in the fact that SoS and FI got the same reuse time. Its made to balance the classes a bit. On another point you say you tested Cardi/EE, you will see that chainheal have a 40 sec cooldown.

shapyro wrote:
2.Why did you remove spoil from monsters in SOA and completely remove monsters in Sel Mahum?At this server population while noone gives a crap about new/returned players to help them farm, is virtually imposible for a gearless player to kill in Mos lv2.I spent there like hours and hours for the past 2 weeks or so and still haven't finished set MW.There is only 1 monster Divinity Magus who spoils vesper heavy helmet and in order to get close you agro all monsters in room..I get it..farm is necesary and takes away some boredom but..making too hard for new guyz affects the server's survival

The Drops havent been removed, This server is High Five, but only on skills not on the Mobs. The mobs here are still from Freya, thats why it is.

shapyro wrote:
3.I tested Mana recharge skill from healers since it says is custom and can be taken by healer classes aswell.The skills says it recharges 68 mana at +0 enchant and it consumes like 30 mana?So i don't see the point of taking this since is useless over Stigma.The enchant route on Power increases by 1 every+1 so that will be about 60 mana at +30 wich is a complete waste of GCM.My suggestion is to increase drasticaly the ammount of mana recharge.Yes i know, we can use Mana Gain and and some other tips but still won't be worth it

I just tested it with my SE. First of all you got the Buff "Mana Gain" that increase the amount of mana you recharge. Also if you read the Skill description of Recharge you see it say: "Recovers MP with up to 136 Power, depending on the target's level.". That also include the Skill level. If yu enchant it even on Cost the mana recharge increase. The +0 Skill have the Skill level 74, so on a lvl 74 Char you Recharge 100% of the Power of the Skill. If you enchant the Skill it increase also the Skill level. For example i enchanted mine to +15 Cost. I recover with it 136 Mana (with Mana Gain Buffed 170 Mana). I hope it makes it a bit more understandable for you.

shapyro wrote:
4.Is it just me or Healing effect is increased/decreased by the M atk?I tested heal from EE/Bishop and it heals more if i get a S84 weapon enchanted than with a S80 clean wich is bugged because healing ammount is not influenced by m atk,it's rather increased by the pasive augment and enchant route of skill

Thats only half true. Mainly the Heals are based on the Power of the skill itself thats true. But the M Atk also count for it. Its not that you will heal 1k more with a S84 weapons compared to a S Grade weapon but ye there is a little difference.

I hope it helped you a bit.

Sat May 12, 2018 1:43 am

Thx alot for honest answers and that you made time to help me test them.
I will decide what to do with this info.Because it made it a bit clear what class to play for me now xD

Sat May 12, 2018 9:22 am

The Sel Mahum mobs and questline COULD be put into the game, but it'd be a major imbalance, as Sel Mahum (and Beast Farm, for that matter) are a HUGE source of EWS/EAS/Crystals for fire/water. So there's a weird mix between not having them because of version and not having them because of their rewards.

Sat May 12, 2018 10:19 am
Site Admin

Thanks for putting in the time Kamira, i skimmed it looks right.

About M atk and healing, its a factor, but only a minor factor.

About Touch of Life, all classes on the server have been modified in some way to be adapted to a "high rate" environment. The game is not designed to be played with full buffs non stop like we do. On retail in high five, you need a whole party to achieve this with a really specific set up. For example, im sure no one agrees with 2 second reuse on chain heal with full buffs, it breaks the game, even if it is retail.

Sat May 12, 2018 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]