View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 about Rules 

Post about Rules
i have some question to do cause public answer is best way to solved

1st wall bug in oly is it forbidden ? (i mean when someone trying to do this not fall in graphics)

2nd feed in oly is it forbidden ?

3rd multi hero per person is it forbidden ?

4th try sell char is it forbidden?

i see 0 new people cause the only rule that exist is about bot!!!
i feel like you dont respect me as a player as long as change rules cause of low population
many people get banned or remove points for feed/wall bug in the past but now i see them every day

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm

Post Re: about Rules
sniper wrote:
1st wall bug in oly is it forbidden ? (i mean when someone trying to do this not fall in graphics)

The Wallbug you say can even happen by a mistake. Yesterday i fought a Soulhound he use Warp and disappeared and i lost by dmg cause of it. Also can it be a visual bug that your enemy disappear on your screen but on his he see all normal. I agree that some ppl abuse it but its almost impossible to proove that its on purpose.

sniper wrote:

check the rules. feed is forbidden but what is feed?? ppl here start to flame about feed when not even a feed exist. i killed an enemy Mystic Muse and ppl flamed Mystic Muse FEED HIM!!! Its totally bullshit about all that feeds. read the rules wisely and you see what Balls count as a clear feed.

sniper wrote:

Why it should be forbidden? If the person fight for them he deserve them. So there is no point to say its only 2 or any number per owner allowed.

sniper wrote:

Yes it is forbidden and Balls ban these person if you report them. You dont believe? i reported already a few and all of them got banned.

sniper wrote:
i feel like you dont respect me as a player as long as change rules cause of low population
many people get banned or remove points for feed/wall bug in the past but now i see them every day

Balls takes care about the Rules and the server at all. Also he punish ppl that heavy broked the rules. And only because you dont see that it doesnt mean that he dont do it.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:30 am

Also i must add to my post that ppl like you with these "suggestions" (its not even one) steal Balls time. If some ppl would stop to QQ always and report fakestuff to him, he would be able to finally make the update he work on!

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:33 am
Site Admin

sniper wrote:
i have some question to do cause public answer is best way to solved

1.) Wall bug: Its an issue with x/y/z synchronization, regardless of what you think and deny it, you do it too. You can't necessarily control it. Do people abuse it? Absolutely, but its hard to decipher for sure whos doing it on purpose if everyone does it on accident. Basically if you encounter any obstacles while in Olympiad, you are doing it, it happens in sieges too. There is not a whole lot that can be done to enforce other then keep track of who reports who, but that only does so much. Take note we have invested so much time and resources to fixing this, we did accomplish to make it happen less often, but not stop it completely.

2.) We used to peruse pretty much all feeders, but found out it takes up way to much time and resourced, and people report everyone even if there is no actual feeding going on, its just a report war and not much gets done, then when we do get enough evidence to punish people those people get mad and quit and tell their friends to leave and say we are corrupt. Its a lose-lose, honestly our server would be way more advanced and have much more features if we didn't waste years on trying to fight this. So basically feeding is legal, as long as its not obvious, super obvious offenses like taking off armor, no buffs, or afk will be punished, other then that, its free game as long as its believable enough.

3.) Wish there was an easy solution for this, but you are allowed to have multiple heroes. The reason for this is if we did make some sort of restriction it would have a lot of consequences as well, there are many people who play from the same IP/HWIDs like PC Cafes and family members. We have tried to do things to curb this a bit, including the mandatory matches per cycle, so you have to actually play every cycle to get bonus points, that also means people who join the last day wont have a chance to sneak in and take it either

4.) Selling your character is forbidden, i will not hesitate to ban that person, it doesn't matter if your a donator, speak a different language, or have some sort of handicap. The reason why this is forbidden is because people try to do this constantly and they constantly get scammed. When those people get scammed, the expect me to give them their items back, and i don't, so they quit. So trading/selling accounts = people leaving. Its not good. Additionally, people trade accounts then they try to recover them through me and try to steal them back as well. So its all a big headache and hurts players.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]