View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Make new ppl to stay 

Post Re: Make new ppl to stay
sniper wrote:
Bruno wrote:
yea true agree. sniper me as archer doing 700-1000 dmg with auto hit. skills can do more.

try than on archer like Atallanta i have tones of screen shot when i pvp vs him and i made him max 400-500 on crit with skills
if you think this op damage then think again cause i made the same dmg on tanks ! but i guess Moonlight Sentinel have same P def with MS here .... /NOT its just the passive light armor mastery that not work !

I did pvp him many times and doing 600-700 dmg auto hit even when he uses vesper heavy. So you are doing something wrong.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:05 am

Agree wrote:
You said always. Of course ms is hard archer but for sure he got a counter char that can't win.

Keep the info that Ghost Sentinel is the COUNTER for all archers and doombringer/soulhound counter of Ghost Sentinel

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:28 am

Bruno wrote:
sniper wrote:
Bruno wrote:
yea true agree. sniper me as archer doing 700-1000 dmg with auto hit. skills can do more.

try than on archer like Atallanta i have tones of screen shot when i pvp vs him and i made him max 400-500 on crit with skills
if you think this op damage then think again cause i made the same dmg on tanks ! but i guess Moonlight Sentinel have same P def with MS here .... /NOT its just the passive light armor mastery that not work !

I did pvp him many times and doing 600-700 dmg auto hit even when he uses vesper heavy. So you are doing something wrong.

wanna check it by your self ?
i guess i made same wrong when i told that RED got candinal skills on prophet class but finaly balls told me i was corect!
the point is that Light Mastery not work
today i see one more ms using Elegia Heavy (Escanor)
that mastery need a fix !
normally when use light you must take lower dmg than heavy cause of mastery !
try it in any server that passive work properly and you ll see !

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:32 am

ofc im doing that dmg to him.About red then there edited chars here? how he could have cardinal skills? maybe he was sub class? give us more info.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:44 am

for more infos contact admin :D
i see something when i was in his pt in event and i see ballance life prayer and other skills in Hierophant class i made an alt to check it and then i report it :)
So ball remove them !
i dont know if it was edit or bug but he got them !

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:46 pm

wow no idea about that

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 am

Bruno wrote:
wow no idea about that

:)

Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:25 am
Site Admin

Let me clarify the situation with Red.

This was completely my fault, they donated for a skill enchant transfer for Major Heal (single target) which prophets do have here

I accidentally gave them Major Group Heal, however, they did not report it, and abused it. Which is obviously a violation on their part, and honestly, this guy is an asshole, was trying to get something free out of it because i made a mistake and he abused it

I really don't care if you read this Red, stop being hard to deal with, stop being a dick seriously.

Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:26 pm
Profile WWW

At the moment prices of any stuf are abnormal high. It is for new players impossible to get the stuf they want.

This is the reason there are almost no players at the server...

I think there has to be come a maximum for all the prices e.g. devaluete the adena except the one dropped by mobs.

Also players which have been here for years have left or are leaving the server..

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Hornblower wrote:
At the moment prices of any stuf are abnormal high. It is for new players impossible to get the stuf they want.

This is the reason there are almost no players at the server...

I think there has to be come a maximum for all the prices e.g. devaluete the adena except the one dropped by mobs.

Also players which have been here for years have left or are leaving the server..

3 days ago, a guy was asking 12k GB for a MW heavy set, while back in the days when the server was really active it's price was 3k :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But heck, why not increasing it to 15k or 20k? Who cares... Nobody is actually online to play and enjoy these...

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next