View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Suggestions and ideas for the incoming updates in future 

Post Re: Suggestions and ideas for the incoming updates in future
Kamira wrote:
- Activate the new Tattoos
- Activate Blessed Orfen and Blessed Core
- Find a use for the Boss Cards (Antharas Card/Valakas Card and so on)
- Make the new Bracelet, Belt and Shirts avaiable to get
- Maybe add Dyes like on Offi (Stat +4 or +5 and - nothing)
- Maybe add Double SA's to Weapons (lower stats as a normal SA but 2 possibles to add, example: Haste/Might or Might/Crit Damage)

Balls did a great work and added alot of stuff already. Its time to inplent it for us players.

Wait what..??

What cards, what new bracelet?
Are you on drugs or what?

As for the other ideas.. They are even worst xD You guys provide ideas good for a damn custom 999999999x server where you hit 1 mob and BAM full +30 hero instant.

P.S. Xen's ideas are by far the best ones and it's very sad that none of them were added to the server...

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Make tanks less tanky? They're damn near unkillable in small skirmishes. Most classes can attack a tank for 30 mins and not even kill it, +30 backstab +15 focus death and hitting tank for 340 damage when it's not even on UD...

Solo PvP arena, PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no support class, no parties, no clan tags, anon PvP, small & cycled areas)

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 am

Sleep wrote:
Make tanks less tanky? They're damn near unkillable in small skirmishes. Most classes can attack a tank for 30 mins and not even kill it, +30 backstab +15 focus death and hitting tank for 340 damage when it's not even on UD...

Solo PvP arena, PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no support class, no parties, no clan tags, anon PvP, small & cycled areas)

No they are not un-kill able at all... I'm a tank user and also a dagger user as well so I can relate from both sides...

It is normal to hit a tank for 340 dmg lmao, even with maxed skills. Trust me 340 dmg is well enough, though you can reach up to 1k - 1.5k dmg easily. Tanks can be easily killed by a good nuker and for daggers is even easier since he is able to avoid 90% of it's attacks. So it's only a matter of time while the lethal will land and job's done.

Trust me m8... They are very easy to kill if you know how to counter them. Especially if you are a dagger...

As for the solo PvP arena, you have Giran / Gluddin arena and Coliseum lol...

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:26 am

Make max enchant +12 safe +3 or even no safe. So less def and m def for faster pvps that's a must.

mess with the best die like the rest

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:11 am

lol, PvP earlier was 5 tanks and 1 mage... Was some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen, so many are run tank now and why wouldn't you? Does as much damage as anything else and takes a fraction of the damage.

Auto attack then afk on ET and you'll beat almost anything... Run and spam heal on ET and you can tank an entire party... 1vs9 should end in less than 1 duration of UD but nope, here an ET can live vs 6 DD and 2 tank with only self heal xD

Pray for lethal... You think I don't know how to play dagger? That right there is some JARLAX level advice xD

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:54 am

Agree wrote:
Make max enchant +12 safe +3 or even no safe. So less def and m def for faster pvps that's a must.

yepp something like that, so wierd to se elfs and mages can outheal 2 maxed dds. I enjoy limited events moore because of that.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 am

Sleep wrote:
lol, PvP earlier was 5 tanks and 1 mage... Was some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen, so many are run tank now and why wouldn't you? Does as much damage as anything else and takes a fraction of the damage.

Auto attack then afk on ET and you'll beat almost anything... Run and spam heal on ET and you can tank an entire party... 1vs9 should end in less than 1 duration of UD but nope, here an ET can live vs 6 DD and 2 tank with only self heal xD

Pray for lethal... You think I don't know how to play dagger? That right there is some JARLAX level advice xD

Well clearly you do not, since you claim that tanks are unbeatable ... ET's heal are very damn easy to counter with trick... But I don't think you even use that skill, if you complain about it.

And yes, look for a lethal is the only way to kill a tank that has heals you dumb ass... Even if you crit him for 1k+ you will never be able to out damage the heals even if you cancel them with trick/switch which works only for ET's heals and not on sacrifice from the PK due to the cast time of the skill.

And who the fuck is Jarlax?

P.S. A tank that goes DD style is not tank anymore. If you want to DD with a tank, you must go for allot of things that will decrease your P.Def/M.Def which will make you vulnerable. You can't be TANK and DD in the same time because the Tanks were never created as DD's to begin with.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:33 am

Pk/et can't die on 1 vs 1. What ever class just lethal. The other 2 tanks can die

mess with the best die like the rest

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 am

Exeduss, clueless as ever it seems :)

Counter ET with trick... So I'm to use a skill I don't own to beat them? :) and if you mean switch which is a skill I do have then ya, that 1/5 landrate is really gonna help me *facepalm facepalm facepalm* As for me not using switch? I use it all the f*cking time, gaining 200ish damage with 1 stab and cancelling auto attack for 0.5s and cancel maybe 1/4 heals doesn't even bring your close to winning... Well maybe in your head but in reality just doesn't xD

I'll make +0 skills ET without sub certs and fight you on any dagger, I'd bet 10T that you can't kill it without lethal inside 30 mins, no matter how much you spam trick for your flawless "counter" lmfao

Funny read though, also JARLAX = infamously fail dagger - probs better than you at it though xD

& even DD style ET wins vs dagger, only difference is it's faster.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:51 am

eXeDusS wrote:
Kamira wrote:
- Activate the new Tattoos
- Activate Blessed Orfen and Blessed Core
- Find a use for the Boss Cards (Antharas Card/Valakas Card and so on)
- Make the new Bracelet, Belt and Shirts avaiable to get
- Maybe add Dyes like on Offi (Stat +4 or +5 and - nothing)
- Maybe add Double SA's to Weapons (lower stats as a normal SA but 2 possibles to add, example: Haste/Might or Might/Crit Damage)

Balls did a great work and added alot of stuff already. Its time to inplent it for us players.

Wait what..??

What cards, what new bracelet?
Are you on drugs or what?

As for the other ideas.. They are even worst xD You guys provide ideas good for a damn custom 999999999x server where you hit 1 mob and BAM full +30 hero instant.

P.S. Xen's ideas are by far the best ones and it's very sad that none of them were added to the server...

you act like you are a pro in l2 and development but you provided the opposite. balls added already alot of stuff to the server that would bring more customized characters and also more balance because people will be able to build the best setup for thems gameplay. and NOONE said that anyone need to kill 1 mob and is full. you just overact like always. i made a suggestion with stuff that is already inplented by balls.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next