View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield 

Post Re: WTB Elegia Heavy Set+20 w/ shield
Just make Reaver play again and make him enchant a sh1tload of gear and make him sell it for the old price. That will force all others to lower back their prices.

And we all know he can easily do it. That b1tch is hackzzz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kidding aside though, Balls needs to do something about this ridiculous inflation. Even governments of countries intervene when they see that everything is getting blown into proportion. They "guide" them into the right path. You can not be passive about this and think that it's just a phase and everything will be back to normal soon because I do not see our server recovering from this. I log from time to time and population has been on an all time low in my opinion. I have been playing here for a looong time and i have never seen Giran so roomy; it used to be infested with shops.

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:05 pm

stier007 wrote:

Kidding aside though, Balls needs to do something about this ridiculous inflation. Even governments of countries intervene when they see that everything is getting blown into proportion. They "guide" them into the right path. You can not be passive about this and think that it's just a phase and everything will be back to normal soon because I do not see our server recovering from this. I log from time to time and population has been on an all time low in my opinion. I have been playing here for a looong time and i have never seen Giran so roomy; it used to be infested with shops.

+1 on this one.

Giran nowadays is so damn empty!!! And aside the offline shops, even the active players are at the same level... We really really lack of activity here, and all the new players that joins leave in the same day/week because of certain reasons: activity, inflation, stupidity, childishness and so on...

But staying on the track of the discussion... Balls could intervene in certain ways to lower down the prices, up until the economy will stabilize a bit.. I mean, currently there is a guy in Giran that sells a 2xHand Hammer for 250B, while back in the days this was the most sold item in giran and it was actually available for 70-90B ...

Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 pm

I agree that population is all time low and we need some change.

If you guys think that the prices are way to high right now, what is the good solution to this? make farm easier? Instead of just saying prices are way to high and balls needs to fix this. Correct me if I am wrong, but I only see people who does not farm currently complain about this prices.

I really don't see how balls can fix this issue when he doesn't even have time to give us an update for different content, like different farm zone, new mobs, different pvp zone (fow sucks with targeting), new event, etc.

I don't know how many newbies join and leave, so I can't talk about newbies. What I know is that old players are not logging, because they are too tired to do the same thing. Farm same RB, event, pvp vs 3 players, etc, not because they can't afford to buy new sets for their new char.

I honestly think that new content to the server will fix most of the things. Will bring old players back, and newbies will see that there are a lot of pvp and population, and stay.

So what is the priority ? new content or fix this price?

Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 am

You talk allot but you don't say anything useful indicia. Just the useless bashing of a idea.
All I read in your post are questions questions and more questions. Useless.

To dubj I like that shadow weapon idea. It gives possibilities. +1 on that

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:32 am

So getting new content for the server is useless bashing of idea?

I'm giving my idea of solution to the problem in the server today by getting new contents like I have mentioned above.

I'm asking what is the solution is for the inflation? If you really have issues with inflation, learn to try to come up with a solution to fix the problem, not only complain and expect balls to fix the problem on his own.

Balls won't have time to fix all problem with his busy life, so I was asking what the priority was. New content or fixing inflation?

But I guess you're too stupid to understand that Thor because it seems like you only want complain about what you don't like.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:32 pm

And again no ideas just bashing me. You are so funny xd

Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 pm

2nd server and merge it in some months. when old and new players merge the prices will get lower.even old players will join the 2nd server and farm there too. so i think this is the time for 2nd server. i will play for sure on 2nd server and i think more old players will do it.

mess with the best die like the rest

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:58 am

Agree wrote:
2nd server and merge it in some months. when old and new players merge the prices will get lower.even old players will join the 2nd server and farm there too. so i think this is the time for 2nd server. i will play for sure on 2nd server and i think more old players will do it.

Dream on bro... This will never ever happen... We don't get updates, so having a second server is not possible even in our dreams! xD

Tho' I would play on a new fresh server gladly, and not feeling the need to merge them or w/e, cuz nowadays is impossible to find a decent server, that's why I'm still wasting my time here...

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 am

reduces the capacity of Adena of the inventory to 99b like years ago, maybe with less adena in the inventory, the prices go down, or the Shops of giran multiply x5 XD
   that is my humble opinion XD :D

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

and gold bars? :D

mess with the best die like the rest

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5