View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Then again... 

Post Re: Then again...
sniper wrote:
hello.

and so far my oppinion for a solution is just to a
1) dont buy just enchant alone or farm the items you need
2) ask just to add more places to farm and more rbs (or difrent respawn on rbs)
3) Vote for server and bring your friend also :)

have fun :)

1) if nobody will buy anything, and just enchant, then what's the point of market place?
2) we asked 39586385165365024502 times for new farm zones / update w/e... Nothing came up :)
3) Voting every day... Even if I don't play, I don't mind to get free GE (should I come back).

Cheers! :)

Tue May 08, 2018 1:33 pm

The reason that kamira and some others say there isn't a problem with economy is right there. They are the ones that profit the most of this situation. I stated this before but now it's obvious xd

Mon May 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Thor wrote:
The reason that kamira and some others say there isn't a problem with economy is right there. They are the ones that profit the most of this situation. I stated this before but now it's obvious xd

You're trying to argues with a kid that has his ego deep but hurt after calling him a retard in a non-directional way :lol: So just drop it m8... You know, it's a waste of time... It's actually pointless at this time to try to make them understand the current situation of the server...

As one guy, said in another topic:

- the events are canceled due to lack of people
- the rb's are more alive than dead due to lack of people (back in the days, we actually had real pvp's for those damn rb's)
- the market place is dead af ... There are the same shops for the past 5 months, and a few new ones made by dumb fucks with retarded prices
- the TW are always played only by Victrix ally
- the sieges are just a waste of time, and all the castles are owned only by alt clans

And the list can actually continue... But these guys are either way too blind or too or stupid to understand :mrgreen: And I don't blame them, nor do I blame Balls... It is understandable that real life is more important than a fucking game... But it is quite a waste, to invest so much time in a gaming community, struggle to keep it alive for such a long time (Thumbs up for that!) and then leave it to rust out of nowhere..

Tue May 15, 2018 1:30 am

This thread is still on-going, huh? You guys must be reaaallllyy bored. :P

Fri May 18, 2018 2:24 am

stier007 wrote:
This thread is still on-going, huh? You guys must be reaaallllyy bored. :P

Indeed we are :lol: At least be active here, if in-game not :mrgreen: :lol:

Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 am

So...

Made a quick log-in to see how things are going... Can't say that I'm not surprised, but actually sad, to see the server so so so damn low in activity. Jeez, even the shops have reduced in half it's number. Never actually seen Giran so clean except the first 5 minutes after a serve restart :mrgreen:

Moving on, made a quick round up, checked my chars to make sure that they are not yet deleted, said hi to my clan, and then by "mistake" I used a WTB macro. I was like, oops.. Oh wel, fuck it, I bet nobody will even bother to answer. Then this guy came...

I was like :roll: What a surprise... We have less and less activity, but the prices are still going up. 1 month ago, I got prices like 6-8k for an armor set, now it's 12k :mrgreen: :lol: Well played, well played.

Wondering how much will this last?

Attachments:
2018-05-29 23_00_13-Lineage II.png
2018-05-29 23_00_13-Lineage II.png [ 19.33 KiB | Viewed 1574 times ]

Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Man...

As someone who used to be very active with this[EQ] server, it pains me to see some of these posts regarding the activity, stability, and nobility(:P) of it. I do check from time to time to see if things have improved, but maaan, what is the deal?!

Yall say Victrix is the top clan now? I remember the inception of that clan with one of the leaders separating himself from House N00p. Is N00p around by any chance? Ima bet Xenon has moved on from eQ entirely seeing he has yet to visit this forum in over half a year.

If Balls see this, I hope everything is going well with you, your family, and your business. Tough times it is in the USA. I hope activity can flourish in the mere future. I wish I could include in this message some suggestions, but I haven't logged EQ for over a year and I cant remember my login xd Anyways, hope everythang is well.

Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:39 pm

malibu wrote:
Man...

As someone who used to be very active with this[EQ] server, it pains me to see some of these posts regarding the activity, stability, and nobility(:P) of it. I do check from time to time to see if things have improved, but maaan, what is the deal?!

Yall say Victrix is the top clan now? I remember the inception of that clan with one of the leaders separating himself from House N00p. Is N00p around by any chance? Ima bet Xenon has moved on from eQ entirely seeing he has yet to visit this forum in over half a year.

If Balls see this, I hope everything is going well with you, your family, and your business. Tough times it is in the USA. I hope activity can flourish in the mere future. I wish I could include in this message some suggestions, but I haven't logged EQ for over a year and I cant remember my login xd Anyways, hope everythang is well.

Xenon an his clan left this server for more than a year from now, if I'm not mistaking ^^ ... Victrix is not the top clan, it just represents the left/right side of the server, while the other is TAO. Nothing else... There are no TOP clans in this server, because there are only 2 of them!

As for the server, there is no deal... Balls has 0 time to spend on it and bring game play improvements ... Harsh to say, I doubt we even had "background" maintenance that bring balance between the classes or w/e. So yea, you're not losing anything :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:03 am
Site Admin

Im alive guys:)

I apologize for anyone that is taking a while to get some support, im trying, just very pressed for time, even more so lately but hopefully it will change soon.

It's a little frustrating to see so much hate and animosity from some people. I hope at least some people can enjoy things as they are for now.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

Ppl miss u inside game... i know many players aren't playing atm because they think u arent active. :|

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8