View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 DB's nerf 

Post DB's nerf
Regarding the huge ammount of players who play Soulhound because F1 Warp F2 Blink is fun to play i don't understand why the Rush Impact of the DB has reuse?it's the first time i play L2 on a server where is like this.
P.S. for flamers: Rush/Shoulder Charge is not working as Rush Impact so don't say we have other skills to use because rush impact stuns and "auto attacks" while other's don't.So running after a SLH from FOW 3 to Giran doesn't seem like pvp for me

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:01 am

Post Re: DB's nerf
True, Rush Impact on DB should not have CD, but by having it like this it can be HARDCORE abused, which is not balanced at all.

You should know that the blinks from a SLH has a penalty here, and the more you spam it, the more CD you get on it or something like that. This was done specifically because they were unreachable. So it had to be fair for everyone.
Still, yes... You have 2 more rush skills aside rush impact and it is more than enough.

On my duelist I have only 2, and it was more than enough to close the distance between me and them :)

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:16 am

On a retail and a number of other private servers, we had our own sections of DB squads. Their goal was to find the healer and just keep doing Rush Impact to the healer. With as little as a 50% stun rate and no diminishing returns, having 5 DB's RI'ing each of your clan's healers pretty much ensures your healers might as well just log out. It was complete lockdown with very little room to prevent it from happening.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 am

Lower the chance of Stun from Rush impact then but remove the reuse.Perhaps you can reach them with Rush or other skills as you said but it's not efficient.For example i use rush on it then use autoattack or crush impact or w/e wich will again increase the distance between us while having rush impact all i have to do is use it and also make dmg with it
I know that some changes have been made to balance but let's face it..some classes are designed to kill others.For example you can't expect a DB/trickster to die vs a mage because they are anti-mage classes with buffs created in this purpose.Same as a tank should not reach a SLH because their job is to TANK
Just as i said DB is made to catch runners and kill mages.Taking one skill wich is the most important in this situation doesn't balance but destroys the class

Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:10 am

its funny to see people discuss about changes when admin is offline till August

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:35 am

Problem is lowering it will still not fix the problem. Look at the complaints over fears and stuns already. People complaining that the abilities aren't landing enough. If you drop the odds but increase the number of DB's, the problem will still persist. You are right, DB is meant to be a mage murderer...and even with the nerf to RI, they can still do it. They're meant to beat the hell out of squishies, but this change makes it so you aren't wasting your time even standing there watching it happen (we made entire alliances quit another private server awhile back because of our 30 DB's).

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:35 pm

the situatios is the same now.It's not 30 but 3-4 SLH.when they enter FoW and spaming warp/blink and not fighting just hiting and running the entire pvp is fcked up and over.So for that reason players move to town and stop pvp-ing.SO sollution is balancing as they intended.Make RI again as it was and SLH won't be doing this useless tactic anymore.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 am

So i saw Balls logged in on December 28th so he should be back.Any thoughts about this issue Admin?Will you do something about it?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:56 am

venue wrote:
its funny to see people discuss about changes when admin is offline till August

Why till August?
Maybe you wanted to say "since"... Be aware of how you phrase, otherwise you'll be missunderstood. :mrgreen:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]