View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:07 am



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Whole Community Problem 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 90
Post Whole Community Problem
Hello Balls, GameMasters and all others,

the situation ingame is totally out of control. The flaming is getting more and more worse. People insult with even more heavy insults everyday.
Everyone does a flame anytime and its Ok and normal. But the heavy, personal and rasistic insults are the middle point at the moment. I know that people do reports to Balls about some other people and its fine.

BUT if the people who report anyone PROVOKE the other ones just to take screens, edit them for their own benefits, after they defended themself, and send them to Balls to cry at him do that is this just a joke. All heared about it, the latest person is Breton who got punished by Balls. But what with the people who provoked him?? What with the people that still insult like hell and think they are awesome as Superman??

The Internet isnt a lawfree space and EVERYONE have to think about that!!!
Behind every Character is a REAL person with a feeling and a soul!!!

I also got some words for you Balls,
you ban a person because he insulted anyone. Thats a rule from you and its totally legit to punish anyone who brake a Rule.
But is it fine punish anyone that hard who defended hisself? I think such a hard punishment like a ban isnt the solution, because the coreproblem isnt solved.


Balls, you and especially WE ALL need to find a solution to stop all that insults and start to speak like normal Humans.

I dont do that post just for Breton, i do that post also because i got heavly insulted even with deathwishs and so on. That was the reason why i left and the insulters didnt got punished.

And for all who want to flame this topic or make stupid comments. I can just tell you all that you are kids and that you need to start to use your brains.

PS: If this topic end up in a flame/insult topic i will start it again.


Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 211
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Kamira wrote:
Hello Balls, GameMasters and all others,

the situation ingame is totally out of control. The flaming is getting more and more worse. People insult with even more heavy insults everyday.
Everyone does a flame anytime and its Ok and normal. But the heavy, personal and rasistic insults are the middle point at the moment. I know that people do reports to Balls about some other people and its fine.

BUT if the people who report anyone PROVOKE the other ones just to take screens, edit them for their own benefits, after they defended themself, and send them to Balls to cry at him do that is this just a joke. All heared about it, the latest person is Breton who got punished by Balls. But what with the people who provoked him?? What with the people that still insult like hell and think they are awesome as Superman??

The Internet isnt a lawfree space and EVERYONE have to think about that!!!
Behind every Character is a REAL person with a feeling and a soul!!!

I also got some words for you Balls,
you ban a person because he insulted anyone. Thats a rule from you and its totally legit to punish anyone who brake a Rule.
But is it fine punish anyone that hard who defended hisself? I think such a hard punishment like a ban isnt the solution, because the coreproblem isnt solved.


Balls, you and especially WE ALL need to find a solution to stop all that insults and start to speak like normal Humans.

I dont do that post just for Breton, i do that post also because i got heavly insulted even with deathwishs and so on. That was the reason why i left and the insulters didnt got punished.

And for all who want to flame this topic or make stupid comments. I can just tell you all that you are kids and that you need to start to use your brains.

PS: If this topic end up in a flame/insult topic i will start it again.


ima go and guess you're tryign to defend Breton, he was chat banned about 3 weeks ago, and now banned recently, in both cases he wasn't just defending himself, he was straight up throwing really disgusting personal attacks, i hate chola with a passion in-game and even i can agree his insults towards her we're WAY too far, it wasn't just defending himself, you don't ''defend yourself'' by criticizing someone else's appearance or tellign her she has a ''dirty pussy''.... Let's get real, Breton didn't learn from his chat banned so i think Balls was 100% right to ban him for some time.

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:34 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 90
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Read correctly before you post. I wrote it clearly that i dont do it just for him. i do it to bring a change!

Also if its like that so why others arnt banned?? Go and tell me 1 valid reason. Also he got provoked and thats a prooveable part.


Also you all want updates and want Balls to focus on importand stuff. Also you guys blame him that he is lazy and so on.

But why he cant make updates or work on the server??? Because brainless people prefer to spam Balls with email that anyone insulted that person and that person.


Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 211
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Kamira wrote:
Read correctly before you post. I wrote it clearly that i dont do it just for him. i do it to bring a change!

Also if its like that so why others arnt banned?? Go and tell me 1 valid reason. Also he got provoked and thats a prooveable part.


Also you all want updates and want Balls to focus on importand stuff. Also you guys blame him that he is lazy and so on.

But why he cant make updates or work on the server??? Because brainless people prefer to spam Balls with email that anyone insulted that person and that person.


i did read the post, but im talking about Breton in particular because 1. You can say ''i dont do it just for him'' but let's be real here, he's the only person who got banned recently and 2. Kazuko logged on MsRenewal (which is shared with Breton) to advertise this specific post.. So let's stop pretending lol.

That being said, i'm going to address a point you mentioned so we can clear this argument right away:

''BUT if the people who report anyone PROVOKE the other ones just to take screens, edit them for their own benefits, after they defended themself, and send them to Balls to cry at him do that is this just a joke.''

I personally reported Breton to Balls,

1. I didn't provoke him, i wasn't even part of all that drama
2. i didn't edit anything
3.i wasn't defending myself as i wasn't part of the drama.

You can ask anyone on the server, i really don't like chola, i didn't do this to defend her, as a matter of fact i like Breton way more than i could possibly ever like Chola, but i still can't agree with how far Breton went. This is a fucking game, yes we can talk shit, call others names but there are limits.

I'm not going to share the screenshots with all the insults but in only 2 screenshots of chat it included:

1. Sexism
2. Racism
3. Threats of sharing pictures without consent (which is illegal in many places)
4. Personal attacks against her physique, her face, her vagina.
5. Insulting her husband (does her husband even play the game...?? What's next? Insulting her ancestors?)

And that was only about 2 mins of the entire drama.. Do more people cross the line? Yes probably, and more people should report them. Because flaming, trash talking, QQ'ing, etc. However we call it should stay game related. Anything outside of the game shouldn't be allowed. ''defending yourself'' doesn't justify racism, sexism or personal attacks in my opinion. I reported what i saw on the global chat, if Chola or anyone else made personal attacks on Breton to result in that outburst, he should report them too.

Honestly, i was expecting Balls to chat ban him again for a day or two, but a week ban is entirely deserved considering he was already punished for the same reason very recently.

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 3852
Location: Frozen Waterfalls
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Breton is welcome to send screenshots to me about anyone else breaking the rules.

Everyone is treated the same, repeat offenders get bigger punishments though.

Breton has had 3 "issues" in the last month. Hes wasting my time.

Breton sent me a screenshot, saying someone was talking about his mom to justify what he did. Based off what he sent me, i don't think English is his first language, cause the screen didn't say anything about someone insulting his mom.

So as far as i am concerned is a language barrier, or a maturity barrier perhaps.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:33 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 90
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Ecksdee wrote:
Kamira wrote:
Read correctly before you post. I wrote it clearly that i dont do it just for him. i do it to bring a change!

Also if its like that so why others arnt banned?? Go and tell me 1 valid reason. Also he got provoked and thats a prooveable part.


Also you all want updates and want Balls to focus on importand stuff. Also you guys blame him that he is lazy and so on.

But why he cant make updates or work on the server??? Because brainless people prefer to spam Balls with email that anyone insulted that person and that person.


i did read the post, but im talking about Breton in particular because 1. You can say ''i dont do it just for him'' but let's be real here, he's the only person who got banned recently and 2. Kazuko logged on MsRenewal (which is shared with Breton) to advertise this specific post.. So let's stop pretending lol.

That being said, i'm going to address a point you mentioned so we can clear this argument right away:

''BUT if the people who report anyone PROVOKE the other ones just to take screens, edit them for their own benefits, after they defended themself, and send them to Balls to cry at him do that is this just a joke.''

I personally reported Breton to Balls,

1. I didn't provoke him, i wasn't even part of all that drama
2. i didn't edit anything
3.i wasn't defending myself as i wasn't part of the drama.

You can ask anyone on the server, i really don't like chola, i didn't do this to defend her, as a matter of fact i like Breton way more than i could possibly ever like Chola, but i still can't agree with how far Breton went. This is a fucking game, yes we can talk shit, call others names but there are limits.

I'm not going to share the screenshots with all the insults but in only 2 screenshots of chat it included:

1. Sexism
2. Racism
3. Threats of sharing pictures without consent (which is illegal in many places)
4. Personal attacks against her physique, her face, her vagina.
5. Insulting her husband (does her husband even play the game...?? What's next? Insulting her ancestors?)

And that was only about 2 mins of the entire drama.. Do more people cross the line? Yes probably, and more people should report them. Because flaming, trash talking, QQ'ing, etc. However we call it should stay game related. Anything outside of the game shouldn't be allowed. ''defending yourself'' doesn't justify racism, sexism or personal attacks in my opinion. I reported what i saw on the global chat, if Chola or anyone else made personal attacks on Breton to result in that outburst, he should report them too.

Honestly, i was expecting Balls to chat ban him again for a day or two, but a week ban is entirely deserved considering he was already punished for the same reason very recently.



I agree with you, and btw i am Kazuko and i logged to advertise this post, but as you say you more ppl cross the line and they crossed it even more often as others did. I DONT say that Breton dont deserve a punishment but as you said a long time chatban may would be enough. Maybe 2-3 day Ban + Chatban.

Balls wrote:
Breton is welcome to send screenshots to me about anyone else breaking the rules.

Everyone is treated the same, repeat offenders get bigger punishments though.

Breton has had 3 "issues" in the last month. Hes wasting my time.

Breton sent me a screenshot, saying someone was talking about his mom to justify what he did. Based off what he sent me, i don't think English is his first language, cause the screen didn't say anything about someone insulting his mom.

So as far as i am concerned is a language barrier, or a maturity barrier perhaps.


I saw that screen and i told him to screen every insult that come from them to him. Well ye he got a little issue with the language and sometimes he get things wrong. But never forget that the sword have 2 sides. Breton is an impulsive guy and yes sometimes an asshole who rage arround. I personally spoke with him to just shut the fuck up if the others start drama/insults again. As i said before, its fine that he get a punishment and i know that he got already punished before. But in any way i can understand him. Sorry but if someone say to me: "when you had the first time diahroe you aasked your mom why i am melting", i dont know if i can be silent also. In my eyes isnt that just a personal insult. It also include the whole family.

I just want a solution to stop this insults at all. Its getting totally out of control and more worst every time. this need to stop.

Balls i dont know if you have any idea how to stop it, but we ALL need to think about our attitude of how we speak with other HUMANS.


Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 am
Posts: 49
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Even if you are provoked there is no excuses for threatening people with violence. The guy was saying he was gonna fly to fearfactory irl and attack him, he also said he'd visit me and from what I could tell unfortunately he didn't want to romance me, quite the opposite :/

This wasn't a 2-3 minute flame, he was relentless for in excess of 2 hours with masses of threats and personal insults.

Breton deserved more than 1 week imho and he wasn't provoked to the extent in which he decided to go, poor self-control and rightly so he was punished for it. Someone saying he was kicked from a clan or laughing at him for losing 8 1vs1 in a row with miracle IS NOT a justifiable reason to offend someone's appearance, lifestyle or threaten grievous bodily harm.

Also why Ecksdee thinks he's above all this I really don't understand, he's infamously just as bad as Breton with constant flames and personal insults. :)

I mean Ecks just yesterday told his own clan to suck his dick, (and more) then left clan because some OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS said that they didn't like how he acts, he's too immature and said he was worse than fearfactory and firemaniac together :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that's none of my business, cya @ slope... Well those that can log at least ;)


Attachments:
File comment: Before pic #1 was Breton's threat to essentially come pay a visit to... enemy clan (didn't include due to other messages in pm that I had but enough people saw it I'm sure)
Breton is love.jpg
Breton is love.jpg [ 217.41 KiB | Viewed 1047 times ]
Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 am
Posts: 5
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Kamira wrote:
Sorry but if someone say to me: "when you had the first time diahroe you aasked your mom why i am melting", i dont know if i can be silent also. In my eyes isnt that just a personal insult. It also include the whole family.


You guys didn't get the joke.
It was me who said that. The original sentence was "when you had diarrhea for the first time you asked your mom why am I melting". It doesn't say anything bad about his whole family... It was offensive but funny, this guy was just saying fucked up things.

Balls wrote:
So as far as i am concerned is a language barrier, or a maturity barrier perhaps.
THIS.

Breton's...


Attachments:
18767805_1681641011850885_9117805026964813607_n.jpg
18767805_1681641011850885_9117805026964813607_n.jpg [ 10.38 KiB | Viewed 1041 times ]
Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:55 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm
Posts: 211
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Sleep wrote:
Even if you are provoked there is no excuses for threatening people with violence. The guy was saying he was gonna fly to fearfactory irl and attack him, he also said he'd visit me and from what I could tell unfortunately he didn't want to romance me, quite the opposite :/

This wasn't a 2-3 minute flame, he was relentless for in excess of 2 hours with masses of threats and personal insults.

Breton deserved more than 1 week imho and he wasn't provoked to the extent in which he decided to go, poor self-control and rightly so he was punished for it. Someone saying he was kicked from a clan or laughing at him for losing 8 1vs1 in a row with miracle IS NOT a justifiable reason to offend someone's appearance, lifestyle or threaten grievous bodily harm.

Also why Ecksdee thinks he's above all this I really don't understand, he's infamously just as bad as Breton with constant flames and personal insults. :)

I mean Ecks just yesterday told his own clan to suck his dick, (and more) then left clan because some OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS said that they didn't like how he acts, he's too immature and said he was worse than fearfactory and firemaniac together :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that's none of my business, cya @ slope... Well those that can log at least ;)


I love how you guys always need to talk about me even when the subject isn't even about me. :lol:

i flame, sure, but i don't throw personal attacks like Breton or TearFactory, i even have all of you cry babies on block list so i don't even bother with you morons anymore, it's you guys who keeps talking about me 24/7 in global chat, on forums, and in clan chat (thanks for the love btw).

TearFactory, FireQQ and you are WAY worse than i will ever be, i have you all blocked but i can still see every single day people on global chat talking about your QQ's and people arguing with you guys, and i'm not even part of it, so stop pretending like i'm the worst flamer when you guys are on QQ mode 24/7 lol. Even when i log my buffers i'll often see TearFactory or FireQQ talk about me on global chat when i wasn't even saying anything LOL... That's how butthurt you guys are towards me, especially you exhibition,i had to block you from what.. 6-7 characters cause you would keep pm'ing from alts (alts that aren't even yours) to talk shit lol.

About the clan thing, it's cute that you try to blow this out of proportion when it was really just 1 member saying somethign in my back and he failed his pm, and i couldn't careless if some inactive member who does nothing for the clan doesn't like me, the only thing i didn't like was him trying to talk shit in my back like a kid instead of just telling me he didn't like something so we can work it out, i didn't like that he acted like a TAO member who would talk shit in the back of his teammates like you used to do all the time. i left the clan for a big 10 mins to stop drama on clan chat and joined back in lol. I've been a captain of the clan and been helping with raids, getting new players items, +20 weapons to help them lvl up and do rebirths, power lvling subs, helping with ambition tasks, doing barakiel to those in need, selling very cheap epics to those who need, etc etc.. And for the clan as whole in 2 TW me and Chris (Zaranox) probably have gathered about 10 wards, so thanks for your concerns but i think my attitude towards the clan is more than fine. Also i didn't insult the clan, i was talking to that specific member only, so stop trying to lie and blow shit out of proportion kid.

Meanwhile what have you done for TAO mr. Exhibition? Beside QQ'ing on global chat 24/7, Switching clans left and right and logging Saopi to back stab them and kill them before? Begging me not to tell them it was you on Saopi killing them? Pretty much nothing.

PS: You really are one to talk about this, you're the biggest reason PR/FP had so much internal drama all the time, you would start shit with everyone and insult people left and right for no reason because of your anger issues. i flamed him only because he failed a pm that was insulting me, i would never insult a teammate for no reason, i'm not like you.

_________________
Image


Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:31 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 am
Posts: 49
Post Re: Whole Community Problem
The post is about a community problem with flamers, personal attacks and such so, yes I'd say it's more about you than you think since you're undeniably an incredibly toxic player on Equa... When even your own allies say it I mean, please... It's not like you even show up for PvP you, honestly just stand in towns spamming global. There is a reason you're nicknamed emosdee, it's because you can't talk without being exceptionally negative and it's a server-wide nickname which you've most definitely earned, congratulations. :)

You left clan to stop the flame but it was only you flaming? The other two wanted nothing to do with you and leaving for 10 mins just shows the level of maturity you had... To jeopardise your position in this clan which you claim to have done so much for just because some people say they don't like how you act. So once again you throw a tantrum like a toddler, if that's how you act as a "respected" co-leader or w/e then damn, I already felt bad for Vic members now I feel even worse :(

As for no personal attacks, didn't you say that I have the body of a 13 year old girl and that I'm a ladyboy not 2 days ago? (Why you'd think this is beyond me but regardless you said it and it was totally uncalled for and an exceptionally hurtful personal attack)

So stop being a hypocrite with "Breton did this, Breton did that, Exhibition did this, FearFactory did that" when you're just as bad if not worse. I offend you for your childish behaviour, pre-teen dramas, constant whining, reluctance to come to PvP and worst comes to worst I call you an idiot for some of the stuff that comes from your mouth. These are not personal attacks, they're all game related.

As for doing stuff for TAO, I don't need to help, TAO are all big boys and girls that can look after themselves however I bet I've farmed more as party leader with them than you've farmed with your ally this last month even though I've been on probs 1/4 of the time you have... :lol: :lol:

Keep on topic, it's about things which are unacceptable on server & potentially how to deal with them, not your petty dramas. To which end I'll be skipping past your inevitable, bull shit, whiny response and reading what people actually have to say on the subject :)


Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:13 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.